GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  1. General Information
    Ray-Ray
    Chevy
    Stingray
    Diamond Tri-Coat White
    L-48

Bought this thing for $3,000 from a New York trucker who moved out my way. It'd sat in a barn for years and ran like garbage, failed emissions and they couldn't fix it. Rebuilt the whole thing, upgraded the engine etc. Now it looks and runs brand new.
    Too bad I can't fit a family in it...

Modifications

Added stainless rocker panels, Rear luggage rack, repainted from Can-Am White to Cadillac's Diamond Tri-Coat White (Pearl)

Re-upholstered or replaced everything leather or carpet. New Deluxe style door panels

Upgraded to stock appearance radio, but really runs AM/FM/CD/AUX. AUX cord hidden in glove "compartment" which is just a sewn pocket on the dash. Upgraded from 1 to 4 speakers, 2 in dash and 2 at the feet.

•  

Entire upper end rebuilt using high performance parts, including cams, lifters, pistons, etc. 4 barrel Holly carburetor with 2" spacer. High-Fire distributor. Chrome valve covers and alternator. Everything else rebuilt OEM.

All replaced with OEM grade

•  

Goodyear Eagles (They're a size too wide, I must fix that someday when these wear out) on new stock rims and hubcaps

•  
    Comments: 0 / Views: 85