GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 2013 "build" (pic heavy)

I'm attempting to put these in order as they happened to my truck, other than the exhaust I've done everything myself.
    Here's day 1 then a couple from the first week, just about a month later and it had tows and tint and the stock muffler had to go guy on another forum used to make custom billet antenna's, lucky for me I bought mine just in time I actually had a plan for this truck, airaid mit is all that I need, no more chrome tube "cold air intakes" for me subtle sasquatch was needed After a few washes I decided rear wheel well liners were necessary, and I do highly recommend them to anyone with a blackbear tune I said I was done. That didn't last long. I saw someone plasti dip their pillars and really liked the way it looked so I did it too It was a nasty snowy winter and then with the snow mostly gone, I decided it was time to stop looking at lifted trucks and wishing, and time to just go ahead and lift mine. 5" rough country with a 1" tgc level, powder coated rc parts, and a weekend laying on the cold concrete floor Still a bit more planned, I will be demolding here soon, painting the bowties, and considereing a bit of custom paint on the hood. Hood has a nasty gouge from some road debris and I kind of want to have the body shop throw some indigo blue on there, little throwback to my nbs.

Airaid. Borla. Blackbear. RCX.

The Squatcherado!

Great job. Looks awesome so far.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Thanks, the modification bug bit me hard on this one and I'm trying to keep doing stuff but keeping it clean. Got a few things ordered and hopefully in the next few weeks it will look a little better and a little different.

New decals, I've been keeping an eye out for blue since I bought it, finally found a pair.