GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default New from Illinois

Hello, first time here.

Truck - 2002 S10 3-door, bronze, limited edition sport package with auto.

I will post a picture soon.

I am looking to upgrade headlights possibly to those Halo style. Have read that some melt.

Welcome to the Club!

Welcome to the club. A lot of good info here.

Thanks, I tend to keep my trucks a long time. Past trucks - 1978 GMC 3/4, 1979 Blazer, 1992 S10, and current 2002 S10.

- - - Updated - - -

New photo's posted if interested.

Nice S10. I liked the S10 trucks, but they never did have enough legroom. Which is why I stick with the fullsize since I am 6'7".

Quote Originally Posted by 4silverado View Post
    Nice S10. I liked the S10 trucks, but they never did have enough legroom. Which is why I stick with the fullsize since I am 6'7".
    6' 7"?! You about have to have the front seat in the back of an x cab don't you?
    Chuckie!!!

my dad had a 92 sonoma x-cab. loved the truck but my knees were in the dash. always wanted to get a small car just so I had to rip the front seats out and sit in the back. Funniest stunt I ever pulled, a friend of mine had a chopped and channeled 34 chevy coupe with a rumble seat. for fun, they dared me to get into the rumble seat behind the driver. with the rear window rolled down, I could almost drive the car with my arms going through the rear window. only problem was I couldn't operate the clutch. we did a cruise in the car. My upper body and head was sticking above the car.