GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: 94 gmc Sierra

Default 94 gmc Sierra

Ok I've put a 93 model 454 from a suburban in my 94 Sierra step side. Ok now can any one help, with the wiring. I pulled every thing from the Burban except the harness under the dash. I'm trying to marry the two together. I know that this was not too smart but did not have had anything to do. O but we do have regrets now but to late must go forward. Any body got any ideas. I got it running, runs good on jack stands, but when you drop it and take off she wants to spit and sputter. WT Heck. Replaced the knock sensor, put it on a code reader and had a 43.

This thread would get more attention in the power train section of the forums. As for your code, I assume the read out is po034 or something like that. That's what I got when I put it in my phone. Not too sure when obd2 came out and they did away with its predecessor.

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	58596Sorry wrong number
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs