GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Easter

Default Easter

Hope everyone have a fine Easter and spring day, always had fun watching kids having an egg hunt. Make sure you find them all so you won't hit one with the hedge trimmer a few weeks later

2012 Silverado

Happy Easter to all!!! Dingus day tomarrow LOL.. If anyone knows what that is...Girls chase the guys with pussywillows and the guys squirt the girls with squirt guns. Old polish tradition I guess.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Dingus day sounds like fun! I know some gals who would rather squirt me with a squirt gun though! LOL! Twas a nice day for us..had some family over an mom made her famous potato salad..mmm...sunny and about 70.
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

Quote Originally Posted by jnbama View Post
    Hope everyone have a fine Easter and spring day, always had fun watching kids having an egg hunt. Make sure you find them all so you won't hit one with the hedge trimmer a few weeks later
    I usually don't have that issue. My dog ends up finding any leftover eggs in a matter of minutes
    1998 Suburban, C1500.

I took off work yesterday and had myself a nice 4-day weekend. Got some work done on my truck.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!