GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need A San Diego Member for 5202 HID Install

Hi All,
    I have been asked by my supplier to find a San Diego GM truck owner that wants to upgrade their 5202 fog lights to HIDs. They want to do an install write up, and will do the install for you. They are located in the Central SD area and would likely need to do the work during normal business hours. The kit for this won't be free, but I will sell it to whoever wants to do this at a substantial discount AND you get a free install. If you're interested, please e-mail me at sales@gremlynsgarage.com. It will come down to first come/first served and whoever can arrange to do this with little hassel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremlyns Garage View Post
    Hi All,
    I have been asked by my supplier to find a San Diego GM truck owner that wants to upgrade their 5202 fog lights to HIDs. They want to do an install write up, and will do the install for you. They are located in the Central SD area and would likely need to do the work during normal business hours. The kit for this won't be free, but I will sell it to whoever wants to do this at a substantial discount AND you get a free install. If you're interested, please e-mail me at sales@gremlynsgarage.com. It will come down to first come/first served and whoever can arrange to do this with little hassel.
    We have alot of members in and around San Diego, can you give us an eximated price you would sell it to us?
    Peter

2007 Silverado LT Crew NNBS 5.3
    Stock 20"
    Black Powdercoated Billet Gas Door
    LineX Bedliner
    Go Rhino Dom II Bars
    Work in Progress
    1952 Chryler 2dr Windsor } Mine and Dad's
    Former Cars
    2000 civic hx Moded
    1993 Probe simi moded
    1985 Nissan 4x4 Kingcab

So*Cal Group

Quote Originally Posted by adidasboy918 View Post
    We have alot of members in and around San Diego, can you give us an eximated price you would sell it to us?
    Lets say $70, sound good? (that's $15 off)

Thumbs up Good deal

Lets say $70, sound good? (that's $15 off)

70 bucks is a steal of a deal. especially if it includes install. depending on the warranty of the kit...it might be cheaper to use ebay...but then you have to deal with shipping ballasts and bulbs back to china when they go bad. i personally pay the extra money for the warranty so i dont have to deal with the problems of replacing bad parts. and i used to sell hids!

Quote Originally Posted by akpride49 View Post
    70 bucks is a steal of a deal. especially if it includes install. depending on the warranty of the kit...it might be cheaper to use ebay...but then you have to deal with shipping ballasts and bulbs back to china when they go bad. i personally pay the extra money for the warranty so i dont have to deal with the problems of replacing bad parts. and i used to sell hids!
    How about lifetime warranty included? All the kits I sell have lifetime warranties included in the price
    Gremlyn's Garage
    Quality, but reasonably priced HID Kits
    Now stocking 5202 HID Fog Light Kits

do u ship HID lights??? if so i would be interested in buying some for my 04 silverado... can i install them my self??

Quote Originally Posted by DIGS16 View Post
    do u ship HID lights??? if so i would be interested in buying some for my 04 silverado... can i install them my self??
    Yes and yes. Check my sig for the link to my store.
    Gremlyn's Garage
    Quality, but reasonably priced HID Kits
    Now stocking 5202 HID Fog Light Kits

Yes and yes. Check my sig for the link to my store.
    it said it couldnt find the server lol haha anyother way to check your site

the link is missing the S after gremlyn that was the issue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast