GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: vertical doors

Question vertical doors

i want to get the lambo doors on my truck but in http://verticaldoors.com/cart/view_p...hp?ItemID=1050 i they are too spensive i went to ebay i fund the same product for 1299.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...AQ:MOTORS:1123
    but then he said that he would sell them for 940.00 i think thats a good deal but i dont know if i sloud spend that money on the doors or should i get some thing else for the truck ? what do u guys think??
    I]

i have gt factory 90* lambo doors i paid 1200 for them they r weld or bolt on im selling for 700 when i take them off sometime in the next month if u want ill let u have first dibs lol. but do your research on the companys who make them i did n found gt factory is the best of the best the doors vertical doors inc sells ive heard good and bad about.

Quote Originally Posted by chankee View Post
    Do lambo doors good for trucks? But a friend got it and it looks fine but I think something is wrong. My friend has a Dodge and stuck different Dodge truck body parts in it that cars and sedans only have but you can definitely make it look great just like that lambo you're asking.
    HUH?

And in my opinion, don't waste that much cash on lambo doors. They look kinda cool but I think they're just too much of a novelty. Spend that money on something that will add utility to the vehicle not something that says "hey look at me I've got doors that open upwards!"
    2000 Silverado ext cab1500 Z71
    Have:
    -K&N
    -SPR-17S Fronts with 100RMS watts to each
    -Billet Grill
    -Bedliner
    -Catback Flowmaster Exhaust
    -CDA-9884 Head unit w/ iPod hookup
    -2 KFC-W3011 subs (seperate boxes 1 cu ft air space each) powered by a KAC-9104D 900 watt RMS monoblock amp
    -SPR-57C rear speakers
    -Door dings
    -Leveling kit (2.5" torsion keys)

Want:
    -6" Suspension Lift
    -35" tires (maybe 38s)
    -HID/projector headlights
    -Headers
    -Programmer/Tuner

Blog Entries

Very cool concept on a street truck!
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Not exactly my cup of tea, but very cool none the less. I say go for it if it's something that you want to do and will eventually do anyway.
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

I THINK I AM GOING TO GET THE KIT IM GETTING ON A LOCAL TRUCK CLUB SO I THINK ITS COOL WHEN UR SHOWING IT AT SHOWS ALL A NEED IS AIR BAGS I DON WANT TO START WITH THE LIST I DONT HAVE TIME

personally i have always liked lambo doors better on sports cars that dont have the door frame obove the window. i would personally say to spend on some other stuff for the trcuk

Who cares what others think man...its your truck and if you want them, get them. We have them on one of the shop cars and it gets a lot of attention. Dont buy a cheap kit though as you'll have more problems with blown struts and bad alignment.
    08 Z71 Victory Red Crew Cab
    Ground Force 2" drop in rear, 22" wheels, Toyo ST Rubber, K&N Intake, Magnaflow Duals, Bully Dog Prog., Weathertech Floormats, Grillcraft Grill, Undercover Sing Case, Viair Compressor, Wolo Horns, Hellwig F&R Sway Bars, Plasmaglow LED's, PEAK backup camera, Husky Mudflaps....lots more in the works.

Blog Entries

Seen Lambo doors on too many vehicles these days. If you really want to stick out find something original and invest in that. Do some reasearch and find the "MOD" that no one is doing. Then your truck will truly be custom.
    BRYAN

"IF YOU DON'T TREAT IT LIKE A TRUCK IT'S JUST A REALLY BIG CAR"

02' Avalanche 2500 Onyx Black
    8.1L Vortec
    43,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Never Enough View Post
    Who cares what others think man...its your truck and if you want them, get them. We have them on one of the shop cars and it gets a lot of attention. Dont buy a cheap kit though as you'll have more problems with blown struts and bad alignment.
    yeah i know but vertical door are really good

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by