GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thanks @MoBillyAla I will look into it. Plan on doing it all. Got less than 60 now

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

riley take what MoBilly said and put it to use. Not using the things in place to help out while I was in is something I look back on and wish I would've done. The GI Bill was nice but I could have gotten out with a degree already paid for instead of trying to work and go to school. You only get out what you put in!! Good luck and let us know when you graduate!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

the GI Bill is awesome, i still work while going to school though just because its more money in my pocket, when you look back on boot youll laugh and realize just how easy it is, personally i like the post 9/11 (chapter 33) than the pre(i think its chapter 31) good luck with boot though!!
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

"when the going gets tough the tough get cyclic:fighting0019:"
    "use the force luke:fighting0040:"

Thanks for the advice. K has a countdown on her phone and right now I think its at like 37 days left I think

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment

getting closer, getting nervous yet? what is the MOS you are going into?
    Go-Recon "xtreme" amber scanning tail gate light strip, Cobra ultra2 CB radio W/ 4 foot firestix antennas, dual exhaust with 40 series single in dual out muffler, 305/65R17 Mickey Thomson Baja ATZ on 17 inch Mickey Thompson Side Biters, 3 inch body lift

Nerovus no. Anxious yes. As of now I'm undesignated in the Aviation field so I'll be chipping paint for the first month lol. Wanted Seabee or Corpsman but those 2 were shipping me out in 2013 and I didn't wanna wait that long.

Current:
    Future:

ahhh ok i have a buddy thats a seabee...he loves it(though i do give him crap all the time i was army infantry) i dont know how the navy works with this but in the army after your first contract was up if you wanted to reenlist you could try to reenlist into a different MOS so if you dont like what you end up doing you can change it if you want to

I think thats how the Navy rolls. You can always request a move...REDQUEST lol. Seabee would have been cool. I like messing around with heavy equipment and building stuff. But I also like planes so getting to work/fly on one is pretty good too I guess

Current:
    Future:

i had to fight to get infantry, they told me it was full but i could do this job or that job, i got up and started walking out...i got it real quick lol

Jr. Apprentice
    Dushore, PA and building my "winter home" in Alabama.

"New" vet on the forum, But THANK YOU to ALL who have and are serving! STGC(SW) USNret 1994.
    Any Oath Keepers on here? PM me!
    1997 GMC Yukon, 5.7, 4L60E, 115,000, Dual batteries, Jet power programmed, K&N air filter.

Self jump start capability, custom trailer wiring.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast