I got approached by this company to do the survey and I knew that there would be only some that would be qualified to take the survey, but I didn't know just how few. It turns out that only 1 person made it through and finished the survey!

First of all, I appologize to everyone who wasted their time with this thing. I didn't know that way under 1% would be qualified and I don't blame anyone for being twisted, I'm twisted by it! The survey company has a good reputation in the industry so I gave it a shot and it didn't work out very well at all. I figured that at least 25% would make it though, maybe 20% at the bottom number.

Anyhow, I won't be going into one of these again without additional information that I can share with everyone before we start out! I'll still be searching for good ways to give back to the members of this site, but this obviously was not one of them.

Once again, sorry for causing folks to lose some time over this and to get your hopes up when it was clear they were looking for some very small people groups in the general GM community.