GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by

also let us know INCL your buddies..what the complete cost was..PLEASE !

1996 Suburban K3500 SLT DUALLY
    1988 Camaro RS 383 stroker LT1
    1992 32' Aero-tek Race Boat, 600 CI BBC
    WE CAN STICK A DIESEL IN ANYTHING
    SPECIALIZED IN CUSTOM CONVERSIONS OF ANY KIND
    Scott:glasses:

The cost of the lift was 1,100 bought and shipped and i got it put on for 400 because i knew the guy's who did the work pretty well.. so all together 1,500 not bad at all. I still have to get new tires soon the 33's look small but not too small but can tell i ned atleast 35's.Tomorrow i'm installin a flowmaster on my straights and getting my truck balanced and aligned i'll post pic's soon.. Also i got black halo projector head lights, led black tailights, black exhaust tips, 5% tint with eyebrow on windshield, 18 inch black rockstarrs, billet grill, black bull bar, led third brake light and more future mod's

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstarrchevy81 View Post
    The cost of the lift was 1,100 bought and shipped and i got it put on for 400 because i knew the guy's who did the work pretty well.. so all together 1,500 not bad at all. I still have to get new tires soon the 33's look small but not too small but can tell i ned atleast 35's.Tomorrow i'm installin a flowmaster on my straights and getting my truck balanced and aligned i'll post pic's soon.. Also i got black halo projector head lights, led black tailights, black exhaust tips, 5% tint with eyebrow on windshield, 18 inch black rockstarrs, billet grill, black bull bar, led third brake light and more future mod's
    DAMN, sounds like your spending a bunch of green..lol

1500 for the lift installed is absolute SUPER !!!

Can't wait to see pics.

Sorry i havent put picture's on yet i need to put my truck in the shop new week so it might be toward's end of next week before i have pic's on here. Also i have the xd series black rockstars but i'm swappin them out with the new xd series machined black ones by next week to. Almost forgot i'm still waiting on my new headlights also to arrive to replace one's that has moisture in them and new front wheel liners to make the front end cleaner underneath. I want everyone to comment on these picture's soon as i get them on here this truck doesn't have anything on it stock only thing that's stock is the motor for right now ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstarrchevy81 View Post
    Sorry i havent put picture's on yet i need to put my truck in the shop new week so it might be toward's end of next week before i have pic's on here. Also i have the xd series black rockstars but i'm swappin them out with the new xd series machined black ones by next week to. Almost forgot i'm still waiting on my new headlights also to arrive to replace one's that has moisture in them and new front wheel liners to make the front end cleaner underneath. I want everyone to comment on these picture's soon as i get them on here this truck doesn't have anything on it stock only thing that's stock is the motor for right now ha ha.
    DAMN, did you win the lottery ??? lol

lol haha naw man that's uncle Sam paying for this when i was over sea's ha so you gotta take advantage of that any way you can ha.

Former Member
    Fairfield County, Connecticut & Montgomery County, NY

they make great lift kits.

Hey guy's i just received my new machined black rockstars and got them put on i got a few more things to do before i post pic's. I'll have pic's posted by the end of the wek when i get everything done thanks.

Ok i got the rim's on and the new wheel well liners on now just waiting for the new black projector headlights to come in by the end of the week. There's one more thing that i have to do after that comes in is a dent i have to get fixed soon but i think i will still go ahead and post some pic's though. The truck looks great i'm still not done with mod's. My plan's are black step bars spray in bedliner and a programmar then i've basically done everything i could possibly do ha.

can we see pictures now,,or what !!!! LOL

i can't, but i would bann you for not showing us pictures !!!!! hahahahah

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by