GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Hybrid View

Default Weather ~ What's it like near you?

I live in Missouri and last week there were a few days in the low teens and one day the high was ten. The last few days the high has been 68 and 65. I was just wondering if anybody else experiences weather like that?

Legend

Blog Entries

Am in the same boat as you are. Nice and just over 70 a few days ago...then boom!... back down to freezing! It's just been getting crazy cold with the humidity and the low temps.. chills you right up to the bone.
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

It went from teens to 60 and haven gotten around 3 inches of rain in the last two days

Legend

Blog Entries

Yep! The storms yesterday were quite something. Left the house and it was drizzling a little - about 2 minutes later the rain picked up, the wind kicked up something fierce, and then a few hours later it got sunny for about a 1/2 hour before getting back to gray and dull. Ugh...!

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

I believe you guys got the tail end of the storm from Utah that was crazy with the amount of snow that they received........ Sorry for the bad weather, it really does suck.....

Jeff
    JMoney02

Whats everyone's weather like this week? We're going from below freezing some mornings to nearly 80 ... just crazy.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Oh wait. We're going to be 25 over the weekend.

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

We're going to hit 24 today, but come Sunday we have a Nor-Easter coming, and that's going to hit us with 6 " plus of snow. This winter won't end and the roads are getting to a point where their almost un-navigable. I can't remember a winter so harsh as this one has been. And once it's done, the roads around here are so damaged there isn't any sense of patching them as that only lasts for 3 weeks and the potholes open up even more. On the main roads, even patching the holes is really a waste of time as the buses and heavy big rigs just pull the patching material out of the holes.

All of the political types are talking about increasing funding for the repair of our roads and infrastructure, The President even said so on Thursday, but you know it ain't going to get done, and Gasoline is going up 10.00 a gallon here in Pennsylvania with a "New" tax on a gallon of gasoline devoted to fixing the roads but it ain't gonna get done. It's just a new tax for the political talking heads get up and make statements, but in the end a few roads with get fixed and that's about as far as that's going to get. That say we need a 150 billion to fix the roads. But this president and this Congress are never going to stop fighting with each other and the end nothings going to get done ?

I'm so tired of this... It was sunny, clear and 75F today (Saturday). Tonight a cold front comes through and drops us down to 32F. All day tomorrow (Sunday) it will be sleeting and it will drop to about 24F by 5pm. Monday morning it will be around 14F when it's time to go work...
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Jr. Engineer

Been snowing all day here so far, a bit chilly! 16 right now, high for the day 19 f. Typical, just a longer winter than I wanted! Yesterday was nice, that's why the wiff and I went shootin! It was like 32-33f , real nice out! The rest of the week is gonna be cold, and I have to work out in it, 12 hour shifts!
    BRING IT, I AINT SCARED!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by