GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sheep View Post
    im sure they will look and sound awesome. everyone does it straight out the back and imo its really ugly. i also considered coming out right before the rear tires but i think thats a little too redneck for me
    lol, im a redneck, but i too am not into the stereotypical redneck looks and sounds, i have a good job and like nice things which usually tend to be a little pricey which works out due to the fact that i have a good job... dont know where all that came from, but oh well. right now my pipes are comming straight out the back, and i liked it at first but now i get to looking around at all these people with the same exact thing, but there are only a 3 or 4 with pipes out the corners. a co worker said i should just turn them down under the bed, but i think that looks retarded
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cascott325 View Post
    lol, im a redneck, but i too am not into the stereotypical redneck looks and sounds, i have a good job and like nice things which usually tend to be a little pricey which works out due to the fact that i have a good job... dont know where all that came from, but oh well. right now my pipes are comming straight out the back, and i liked it at first but now i get to looking around at all these people with the same exact thing, but there are only a 3 or 4 with pipes out the corners. a co worker said i should just turn them down under the bed, but i think that looks retarded

not always a bad thing to be redneck, i have redneck friends, and even worce, ford driving redneck friends lol but they are cool. my exhaust might be a little while out now, had to get the powersteering pump replaced so depending on how much the new pump decided to increase the leak i might be replacing everything alot sooner then planned. but im sure we will want a video and pictures when you get your new stuff on

ok well my buddy(same guy that filmed my grill strobes) talked me into getting a flowmaster 40 single in dual out, and turns out i now have a nice hole in the cat so i ordered a magnaflow cat so they are on the way lol so i will be doing the tips out at the corners of the bumper

i got my cats in today!!! yay!
    cant wait till next week so i can get it all done.
    im gonna try to get a sound clip from before and after. i love the sound i have now, i hope that its close to what it is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12