GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by

Just purchased a 2006 Colorado (2wd, I4), reg cab. Silver birch in color. Love it so far!

Quote Originally Posted by marine59 View Post
    Thank you for your reply, maybe i can find a wrecked 2007 or up and purchase the seats,
    Get Hummer H3 seats. search www.car-part.com

Here's mine with manual H3 cloth seats

~Dan
    2005 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab ZQ8 Xtreme

Default H3 seats

the h3 seats look great in your colorado, which is a real fine looking truck you have done a great job with it ( ken)

Blog Entries

Those seats do look nice in the truck ! Very nice job !!
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

'04 Crew Cab Z-71 4x2 w/3.5 used as daily driver and open wheel (sprints, midgets, and supermodifieds) push truck.
    Brent Seelman
    Piedmont Push Truck Association

2004 Z-71 Crew Cab Colorado

I still have my 2005 colorado, truck is doing fine, getting 18 to 23 m.p.g. @55000 mile on it its a 4 door silver burch in color, only up grades were installing firestone air ride and a K & N air filter which have improved the performance greatly, i use royal purple 90 w in rear end, i use lucus oil and oil stabelizer, and fuel treatment in gas, only thing i do not like,, are the seats, not comfortable at all. other wise i still love my truck..

Blog Entries

Waiting to get mine out of the collision shop.
    It went it for damage from the wind storm a couple weeks ago. they have had it a week now... :-( I miss my truck !
    They had to repair the hood, replace the windshield, reapair the left/passenger side of the frame/fender near the windshild as it was dented behind the mirror. and replace the antenna because it was broken off due to what ever was thrown against the truck in the storm.

They still have to pressure test the sunroof because it was leaking from the hit also. Fun times... and in the meantime I am beating the daylights out of the rental and since it has out of state plates I get to drive like I want and go hey I am sorry I am from out of town !

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    Waiting to get mine out of the collision shop.
    It went it for damage from the wind storm a couple weeks ago. they have had it a week now... :-( I miss my truck !
    They had to repair the hood, replace the windshield, reapair the left/passenger side of the frame/fender near the windshild as it was dented behind the mirror. and replace the antenna because it was broken off due to what ever was thrown against the truck in the storm.

They still have to pressure test the sunroof because it was leaking from the hit also. Fun times... and in the meantime I am beating the daylights out of the rental and since it has out of state plates I get to drive like I want and go hey I am sorry I am from out of town !
    well i hope you get your truck back soon i had mine in body shop a month and missed her real bad, and i whipped the hell out of my rental also, it was a ford so i didnt feel to bad lol,lol my colorado gets way better fuel mileage than a ford f150 for sure have a great day marine 59/ ken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marine59 View Post
    well i hope you get your truck back soon i had mine in body shop a month and missed her real bad, and i whipped the hell out of my rental also, it was a ford so i didnt feel to bad lol,lol my colorado gets way better fuel mileage than a ford f150 for sure have a great day marine 59/ ken
    I have my truck back, it's all pretty again ! They claim to have pressure tested the sunroof, we will see what happens when it rains again ! I have my doubts on that one !

I was a little annoyed when I got it back that everything was moved, the seats were all moved around and interrior lights were left on and the outside bed light was also left on! I also have one passenger window that I can not get clean however. and I can see where they wrote the claim with their little marker on it ! it is aggrivating me the daylights out of me so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get the window clean I would appreciate it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012 Colorado.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	41384

One of the last 2012 Chevrolet Colorado LT regular cab available in my tri-state area.
    The supply of new 2012 Colorado and Canyon is dwindling fast.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by