GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Enrich my writing

I am a student and have an inclination towards writing; I enjoy writing on current issues. Iím not very internet savvy and look for some help to enrich my writing. Can you guys help?

Legend

Blog Entries

Just curious... wouldn't you be better off on a writing forum for this?

Maybe I'm missing the point..?
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Sure we can help you out. We write with bad spelling, misuse of commas, and generally poor enogh gramar to put any English teacher in retiremet faster than usual. So here is what you can do. Read what we write, see the mistakes we make and don't repeat them. Also don't lecture us on what we are doing wrong as we really don't want to hear about it. Other than that, do you drive a GM truck? You can write all about that if you wish. Just try to do it without spel check. Good luck.
    Trevor - Huntington Beach, CA
    2007 GMC 2500 4X4

Quote Originally Posted by tlperry68 View Post
    Sure we can help you out. We write with bad spelling, misuse of commas, and generally poor enogh gramar to put any English teacher in retiremet faster than usual. So here is what you can do. Read what we write, see the mistakes we make and don't repeat them. Also don't lecture us on what we are doing wrong as we really don't want to hear about it. Other than that, do you drive a GM truck? You can write all about that if you wish. Just try to do it without spel check. Good luck.
    Spel chek.....wats that?...am I misisng a boton on my computer. Good advise..oops...advice...

Cheers!!
    "ROCK YOUR RIDE"

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Along with the previous point, you may at your leisure, correct any spelling mistakes, put in the correct grammer where need and replace any bad where it's not needed, if you wish. If you really feel spunky you can turn to the Google Search and find/search for artistic writing classes to better enhance your personna, what do you think? I believe though, if you own a GM truck, you can provide some much need support on our site, what about this...........

Jeff(Just pullin' your chain)
    Last edited by JMoney02; 01-09-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    JMoney02