GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Jr. Apprentice

Grew up in Ridgefield, Lived in Battle Ground since 1993.
    2002 Silverado
    Tahoe Grill, Billet Insert, White Crossbar, Diamond Plate Emblem, HID headlights
    ICE by Pioneer, Alpine, Pheonix Gold, JL Audio

Blog Entries

Awesome! Who else! Where does everyone go trail riding, camping, fishing, hiking, biking? ??
    Cheri
    Chevy Trailblazer LS 4x4
    Seattle, WA

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Girl View Post
    Awesome! Who else! Where does everyone go trail riding, camping, fishing, hiking, biking? ??
    well...the quick answer would be everywhere! lol. I've recently became addicted to the oregon sand dunes. went last august for dune fest and wow, soooooo much fun. the yfz 450 tears s@#t up down there, up here though, i like to take the grizzly up to mt adams out of packwood, in the hills behind winlock, exact locations can be told if youd like, but i don't want everybody and there brother knowing that one, its an awesome place to go with no regulations, hard to find those. i need to go camping in capital forest this summer though, hear its good riding. anybody else on here go to the dunes?

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

If anyone in western WA is interested I am selling a set of pro comp wheels off my silverado 1500. They are 18inch alloy wheels in great shape but one has a bend that is fixable. I'm asking 150 bucks just so they're out of my garage and someone can use them. PM me or call/text 253-218-8096

South King County guy here. I ride motorcycles all over. Even to Florida.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

A transplant from St. Louis, MO.
    Been living in Kitsap Co. for 5 years now.

It's awesome to see so many others. My home is currently in Kent, WA. I took my truck up to Evans Creek on Rainier shortly after I first bought it just to have a little fun. That place is definitely more for the toyos and jeeps. There's pictures in my album of corners there was just no way to get a crew cab around. But, other than the spots I just plain was too big for, my truck was more than up to everything around there. There was one picture I wish I had. I somehow ended up on a backroad that was a wall on one side and a straight drop on the other. My guess was I probably had a MAX of maybe 6 inches to spare on either side. I had to fold in the mirrors at one point. I'd have taken some pictures out the window, except that, honestly, I was scared to death my 6000 pound truck was going to make the edge giveway and just wanted to get the hell out of there.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

I was just in Port Townsend Sat. and a german car group mobbed in. VW, BMW, Audi, Volvo, and Porches as far as the eye could see. They took all the available parking in the downtown area and some of the uptown parking as well. We should have a meet like that.
    Old Show Trucks USA conversion
    Custom Paint, interior (Wood grain and leather seats) windows so dark you need a flash light to see me, stock rims, headers, dual exhaust.

There is a real nice race track opening in Mason County. One of my Puget Sound Dalmatian Club homies told me about it (she lives out on Harsteen Island). We should rent the track for a day and see who can roll their truck first taking a turn too fast. Or I live about a mile from Pacific Raceways, we can do it there.
    1994 Chevy K2500 Silverado, 454 (modified), original owner.
    And other vehicles and toys.

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
    And treat those two imposters just the same;
    ...you'll be a Man, my son!" Rudyard Kipling

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast