GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Dude my freshaman dorm room had mice living in my box of ramon noodles!!! nothing a little peanut butter and mouse traps couldnt fix!!! 3 mice later what was funny is that I watched 2 of them run right into the traps
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

I would be getting in touch with that landlord, and having him get an extermanator.
    Have you talked to any of your neighbors to see if they have em???
    Ryan

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4x4 (the Yellow Jacket)
    4inch suspension 3inch body
    Straight 6 (383 Stroker within a year)
    36inch SuperSwamper TSL.
    Detroit Loccers
    Daily Driver Weekend Wheeler
    much more...

2004 Sierra crew cab, 2wd, 5.3 V8
    2inch Daystar Leveling kit
    single dumped Flowmaster 40 sieries exaust(removed)
    Mb Blitz Chrome wheels
    Leer Bed Cover(for sale)
    50k miles
    :glasses:

Quote Originally Posted by MWright936 View Post
    Nope, no cat. As far as I can tell, the only place they have been is my pantry. How they got there is still beyond me, but I couldn't find sign of them anywhere else. There's 6 traps in my pantry, and it's a small pantry, so hopefully, if there are any more, I'll get em.
    Wow, don't step in them trying to get a midnight snack! Lol

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Body count is up to 6 now. I had 2 more in traps this morning and 1 this afternoon when I got home from work.

The landlady called the exterminator and they're supposed to come out and put some bait boxes outside around the apartment. Hopefully that will help.

I'm keeping a running tally. If I catch a bunch, maybe I'll ask if I can get a cut of the exterminator's pay
    Matt
    Hallsville, TX

2005 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 5.3L 2WD
    K&N FIPK II
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
    Suspension Leveling Kit
    Putco Element Window Visors
    Carriage Works Billet Grille
    TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover

6 so far?? dang..What does your fiancee have to say about this? How old are the appartments you live in?
    Peter

2007 Silverado LT Crew NNBS 5.3
    Stock 20"
    Black Powdercoated Billet Gas Door
    LineX Bedliner
    Go Rhino Dom II Bars
    Work in Progress
    1952 Chrysler 2dr Windsor } Mine and Dad's
    1966 Ford Mustang

Former Cars
    2000 civic hx Moded
    1993 Probe simi moded
    1985 Nissan 4x4 Kingcab

So*Cal Group

Quote Originally Posted by adidasboy918 View Post
    6 so far?? dang..What does your fiancee have to say about this? How old are the appartments you live in?
    Well, she doesn't live here yet. If she did, she would be freaking out for sure! The apartments are less than 10 years old. Sneaky little things keep finding their way in somehow. It's kind of a game for me now...like I'm on a mission. The war has definitely begun!!

Quote Originally Posted by MWright936 View Post
    Well, she doesn't live here yet. If she did, she would be freaking out for sure! The apartments are less than 10 years old. Sneaky little things keep finding their way in somehow. It's kind of a game for me now...like I'm on a mission. The war has definitely begun!!
    Yeah I figured she wasn't living there yet or she'd be pushing you harder to get rid of them. lol Any damage caused from thhem that you know of? How's the wedding plans going Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by adidasboy918 View Post
    Yeah I figured she wasn't living there yet or she'd be pushing you harder to get rid of them. lol Any damage caused from thhem that you know of? How's the wedding plans going Matt?
    No damage that I can find. They've chewed a hole in a bag of brown rice I have in my pantry, so I guess they have snacked on that. Other than that, I haven't found anything. No sign anywhere else other than my pantry.

The plans are coming along. We pretty much just have the small details to work out, like picking songs and stuff like that. Only 3 months to go! We're both really excited!

UPDATE

Well, my final total is 6 mice. I finally found a hole in the corner of my pantry where the little suckers have been getting in. I have an old t-shirt plugging it at the moment, but will get some of that expanding foam to fill it. I plugged the hole yesterday morning, haven't been in the apartment since, and there are no more mice in the traps, so I think I stopped em. One can hope anyway...

Jr. Mechanic

Man, I'm glad I don't have that problem. Normally when we had mice in our other residences, we went and got a cat. Since we've move into the house we're in now, I have seen one. I borrowed a cat and the cat caught it a day later. Haven't seen anymore since. If one does come, the cat will return too!
    1997 GMC Suburban
    22 inch Ice Metal Rims
    170k and still truckin'