Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread: Forgot to say Hi... How Rude!
01-23-2009, 03:26 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Forest Grove, Oregon.... for now
Forgot to say Hi... How Rude!
lol.... I've been too busy researching my new trucks issues to stop in and say hi. Well it's about time that stopped.
I'm Eric from Forest Grove, OR.... I purchased my first real 4x4 on Dec. 18, 2008. It is a 1989 Chevy Suburban Silverado. It is a pretty dang nice truck and I love it. Of course it does have it's issues.
1. Needs Brakes front and rear (no biggie)
2. Needs Front end noise diagnosed & researched (I think it's a bearing)
3. Needed complete maintenance.... Done!... well as far as I can until I get a new axle lug socket.
4. Emergency flashers operate strange. (I'll get to it)
But so far that's it.... Not too bad. Nothing I think I can't handle. But I need to learn a few things and that's why I'm here.
I do have alot of "non-professional" or shadetree mechanic experience, but the 4x4 stuff is greek to me.
Thanks in advance, and I'll post pics of "Jennie" as soon as I can figure it out.
By Steve in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:07 PM
By chriskelley2003 in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2008, 03:07 PM
By MD4x4 Fireman in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2008, 12:12 PM
By omegafiler in forum Member IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2007, 09:02 AM