GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Reviews on some stuff

I was wanting to do a few thing cosmeticly to the silverado but figured I'd ask for imput first.

Bakflip bed cover... They make the G2 now and I think they just came out with a HD model, is it worth it?

Westin stainless, black powder coated cab steps, come with a lifetime waranty, but will I have to fool around with getting them replaced?

Bed Rug bed insert, love the idea but will it interfere with the bakflip teanu?

Granite Alloy GA4.6? look great but are they a good buy @ 850 w shipping?

Thats a start albeit a small one

you've got a good start. i personally have the stock nurf bars on my av. they look good but i put mud flaps on due to fact i take back road to work and got tired of dirt and mud all time and having to clean it alot. so its helpped it tremendously.also its dark grey met. and just alittle dirt makes it stick out like a sore thumb.

Bakflip - nice unit now that they've redesigned it. Expensive, but a nice unit. The owner of BAK is a heck of a guy - never met someone as excited about their products.

Bedrug - great item. Not for me since I actually load a lot of stuff in and out of my truck. Great quality and very durable.

Westin Platinum Bars - nice and very popular. They wont rust, but the powdercoat will chip off a little eventually. A can of black rustoleum will touch it up just fine though. The bars have a lifetime warranty, but I believe the finish is only a 3year.
    08 Z71 Victory Red Crew Cab
    Ground Force 2" drop in rear, 22" wheels, Toyo ST Rubber, K&N Intake, Magnaflow Duals, Bully Dog Prog., Weathertech Floormats, Grillcraft Grill, Undercover Sing Case, Viair Compressor, Wolo Horns, Hellwig F&R Sway Bars, Plasmaglow LED's, PEAK backup camera, Husky Mudflaps....lots more in the works.