GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey Amy! Just wondering if you could do me a huge favor when you get a chance. I broke the roof rack on my '99 Suburban hauling a queen sized bed. Despite only going three miles, it managed to rip off the front corner piece of the roof rack on the passenger side, including pulling the anchor entirely out of the roof itself. Terrible, I know. After doing a lot of work trying to figure out some way to put in the new anchor and fix the roof rack, without dropping the forward part of the two-piece headliner, I guess I'm coming to you for help lol. Please let me know when you get a chance, I would really appreciate it.

Hi, I love my 2003 GMAC Sierra 1500 quadrasteer. Loved it the day I ordered her new and still do... However, after 132,000 miles and a teenage daughter who likes to drive dad's truck, I need to fix a few things; the quadrasteer is locked in 2wheel steer, needs a tune up (still haven't changed the original sparkplugs) and gotta replace the left rear fender thanks to my sweet daughter...
    The dealer I bought her from is long gone, I don't know any honest repair shops and I could really use some help.

Amy could you send me the relevant sections on 2004 Sierra 2500 Quadrasteer? I have to get the backing plates replaced. dave@pelletizer.com. Thanks! Dave

Sweet!!! I will probably be bugging you a bagillion times as things arise for me!

Sr. Mechanic

I have a friend in Glendora who has the same truck, and he has yet to find an independent shop who knows how to work on the Qudrasteer. How about Mark Christopher Chevrolet in Ontario?

I know the OP says 2004 to 2007 but what about us 99 to 03s; isn't everything the same on all those trucks?
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Hi Amy, I would love to get copies, hopefully you still use this site, if so, let me know via phototech36@gmail.com
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12