GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: carsponsors!!!

Exclamation carsponsors!!!

i went ot this site and i fillout the aplication to get sponsor and i got acepted they send me a letter saying Congratulations! Your application has been approved! We are excited to have you aboard our team and look forward to seeing your car go through an amazing transformation.
    As a screening agency, we represent many major automotive companies and are the leading expert in car sponsorships from all angles; from finding your first sponsor, to maintaining an ongoing association with them, to encouraging even more sponsors to work with you. CarSponsors.com will act as your sponsorship agency for the next 12 months assisting you with maintaining and obtaining additional sponsorships for the duration of our relationship but they want 99.00 to start getting free parts for tha agency and to get free parts got to carshow wear shirts from sponsors and stickers on my truck do u guys think its agood deal or scammmm? http://www.carsponsors.com/
    I]

Quote Originally Posted by brownpridex111 View Post
    i went ot this site and i fillout the aplication to get sponsor and i got acepted they send me a letter saying Congratulations! Your application has been approved! We are excited to have you aboard our team and look forward to seeing your car go through an amazing transformation.
    As a screening agency, we represent many major automotive companies and are the leading expert in car sponsorships from all angles; from finding your first sponsor, to maintaining an ongoing association with them, to encouraging even more sponsors to work with you. CarSponsors.com will act as your sponsorship agency for the next 12 months assisting you with maintaining and obtaining additional sponsorships for the duration of our relationship but they want 99.00 to start getting free parts for tha agency and to get free parts got to carshow wear shirts from sponsors and stickers on my truck do u guys think its agood deal or scammmm? http://www.carsponsors.com/
    Wow that is kinda exciting and scary at the same time. I am not sure whether it is a scam or not.

From past experiences though, a sponsorship can mean some crazy ****. Read the fine print. A friend of mine here in vegas had his WRX sponsored, what he didnt know is that he had to fulfil obligations to be at shows and stuff. Being int he military he was able to fulfil some of those. He either had to have his car at shows/meets or pay back some of the parts he got free. One time the sponsored company made him give his car to someone fromt he company to drive to a meet. It was crazy!
    2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD
    Crew Cab
    364 6.0L V8

Must be a SCAM.
    2000 4x4 Ext. cab 5.3 Z71
    2009 Corolla

Legend

Blog Entries

Check with the BBB. Do a google search for the site/company and see what you find. I've never heard of them.
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Sorry bro this is sounding like a Scam.

They want money before they plan to give you a bunch of free parts?

I dont think so man.

check it out
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...off0287538.htm

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...g-c140050.html

2004 Silverado 4.3
    Roll Pan
    Custom Painted bumper
    2'' Drop Shackels on the rear
    Billet Grill
    Pionner Deck
    20" Veloche Verzio's
    Low Rider Locking bed cover
    Spray-in bed liner
    so far....

Blog Entries

Nice find on the complaints. Def looks like a scam.
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

ive learned from experience not to send people money like that... lol ofcourse it wasnt 100 bucks that i sent it was more like 20 for something else... SCAM
    2008 NBS Silverado Z85

4.8 V8
    -8000k HIDS
    -AVS Bugflector II
    -20% tint all around
    -17x9 Moto Metal 951
    -Rough Country 2'' Leveling Kit
    -Putco Window Visors
    -Blacked out headlights (courtesy of JAKD-UP)
    -285/70/17 BF Goodrich All Terrains (minimal rubbing still) :grrrrrr:
    -Blacked out grille and both bumpers
    -Smoked taillights
    -Blue interior dome lights

"A work in progress is something every man should have"

i couldnt tell you if it is a scam or not but this company has been around for about 5 years or so. I have seen ads in mags from this company. But im not going to lie i would be very weary of sending some money to a company with no hopes of getting anything in return. My parents got scammed for about 7g's for something like this. They wanted money for services and in return they would get them investors and they never came threw. And they tried to get me to do it. I told the guy he was crazy.

Scam. I've known people that have been burnt by these folks. Be careful.
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

In all reality you can get your own sponers with some phone calls and pics. The better your talk the better deal you will get. And the longer you do it the better deals you get. A friend of mine does it for all his cars. And now he gets free stuff all the time. but he is on his 5th show car.

2008 Chevy Silverado WT for sale
    All black with DJM 4/7 drop sold
    Factory Navi for sale
    22inch Escalade wheels sold

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by