GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i too am anxious. cant wait to get mine in and show em off
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Yeah, I know, the shop is open only mon-fri and hours that I've been gone for the last two weeks. I'll just get them to do the order and ship it to me w/o seeing a proof first ... really helpful when shops stay open later, but that's life I guess.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

i have a good friend with a print shop, maybe you could work in coop. to get some of these things out quicker? i can probably get some prices, some design ideas, etc. that can help take some of the load off your shoulders. i mean i'm not trying to step on your toes or nothing, but i think any help from able members (if prices are reasonable with this guy) could help lessen the stresses of running such a huge group and a fine established community such as ours.
    Last edited by cascott325; 02-22-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Ok, I have a new batch of LARGE stickers and I will send them out to everyone who ordered the large and even the small.

I hope everyone will excuse the delay on these, it was difficult to get time to get into the shop to get proofs, they've got a new owner who's great to work with, but they printed from an old file so all the small stickers got messed up so I don't get them until next Monday or maybe even Tuesday! On top of that it looks like my employer is going to downsize me, so I'm looking for a replacement gig when my deal with them expires at the end of March, so I've been busy!

Anyhow, we'll be mailing these out tomorrow. Thanks to everyone and sorry for the delay!

Blog Entries

awesome!! cant wait!! sorry to hear about ur job situation.. hope u can find a gig soon!!
    2006 gmc sierra 1500 z71
    flowmaster 40 series cat-back system
    S&B cold air intake
    1970 chevy c10 350/290 crate engine
    dual flowmasters to dual outlet in front of the rear tires

HAD a 99 Harley Sporster 1200
    after market paint job
    lotsa chrome
    screamin eagle pipes

Ok, I sent out all of the open orders for stickers that I had, with a couple of exceptions that I noted in email to PM to those involved (special cases).

I am ALL out of stickers again!!!! I've got another meeting setup to go down and get more made up, and I'm going to start having the production house also mail them out, so we should see shipping times down to 1 day instead of waiting for me to find time in my spare time. Thanks to everyone who offered another idea for how to get these done, that means a lot because it shows that you're problem solvers looking to make things better ... that's what this site is all about.

what ever it take to keep this thing up and running steve... im here to help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12