GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default we need a get together in NJ!!!

Hey guys and gals, the weather allows us to enjoy the weather and our trucks. Anyone up for a breakfast or lunch get together?

Lets plan a meet somewhere in northern or central nj for the jersey and ny crowd

is anyone into this?

Don
    2006 Chevy Silverado crew cab 1500

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Well where have you been???? I've been tring to get a few people together for a while.. Where are you?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Default IN northern NJ

Right by Giants/Jets Stadiu, (renaming it Jets stadium if they pull it off!!!)

lets play this!!!

Legend

Well maybe after the weather breaks we will have a Hot Dog Run or maybe GoKarts....

Legend

Well Al from LI and I will be going to Rutt's Hut in Clifton on the 26th or 27th after the Keystone show.. Get in touch with me and lets see if we can get a GTG going...

Hey guys, I just joined GMTC today. I'd be up for getting some trucks together in the Jersey area...
    2010 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab WT

I'm available this week and the 20th, but I'm leaving for Cali at the end of March for 3 weeks so I won't be around then.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Legend

well all of you check out this post.... http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...April-29-May-1

And com'on out.....

That sounds like a great time, but I'm busy that week...maybe next time!

Default lets plan something in April!!!

Weathers getting nicer and would like to meet up and get some truck ideas for the spring. Englishtown is also coming up and always put the truck in the saturday show (cheap entry fee $15 for whole truckload of guys) and great parking (get right out!!!).

Anyone interested, hit this up!!!

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast