GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default bonita bummer

i could but you didnt hear this from me might have seen a gal maybe my wife after to many margarritas do a triple off the board but you didnt here it from me kinda like getting 86'e out of the library but i wouldnt know just kidding i know all about the little tag alongs and the places they like to go beeeen there and done that its there turn now ! papa gets to play with his toys now at 52 and still going strong enjoy the casa! mi casa su casa amigo !
    TM4HAMMER1 !!
    96 SUBURBAN LS 7.4 L
    BIGBLACKBURB!!
    :slap:

Well, I still haven't made the trip up to Denver and Casa Bonita.
    The food Never Was the attraction at CB. But it is a neat place to visit. And for kids & grandkids, it ranks just above Chucky Cheese. ;)

P.S. I did end up buying a used ATV the morning I left Memphis; and I spent the weekend before last up at Taylor Park, camping and riding with a bunch of friends. The quad still needs some more work - but I hope to get out and ride some more before I head back to TN.
    Last edited by ProspectorTim; 08-24-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Default Atv !

an ATV over a trip to the cardboard kingdom ! HMMMMM thats a hard choice my friend ha if nothing else the food there will male you appreciate everything else you eat for the following year! kinda like a good tank of gas follwing a bad one! those atv's are a blast and i never got heartburn from one yet !
    TM4HAMMER1 !!
    96 SUBURBAN LS 7.4 L
    BIGBLACKBURB!!

I'm livin' in Loveland here, and I love it! Most kids my age around here whine about about boring and no fun Colorado is, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! I guess I just appreciate the natural beauty we have here more than most. And I LOOOOOOVE them mountains lol
    Current truck: 1996 Ford 250, 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Dana 60 SAS, stage 1 160cc injectors, T500 High Pressure Oil Pump, TS 6-position chip, full 4" exhaust, intake, 285 Falken Rocky Mountain AT's, boost/EGT/trans temp pillar gauges, etc...

New Mexico in the house here .... the best way to describe New Mexico is it's where the Mountains meet the Desert and a little windy since Arizona sucks and Texas Blows .... (thats a New Mexico joke !)
    " Bow Tie Till I Die "

2003 Silverado Z71 1500 5.3L, K&N CAI Intake, FlowMaster American Thunder, Max Energy Hypertech, 6 in. SuperLift (Bracket Style), 20 in. Mazzi Hulks, 33 in. Open Country M/T, High Capacity Polished Rear-end Cover, Royal Purple Fluid Rear-End Fluid, Mobile 1 Motor Oil, Kenwood 7100 Deck, Rear-View Camera

1978 Blazer, 6 in. Skyjacker Lift, 36X13.50-16 Iroks, Black Steel Simulated Bead Lock Rims, SB 400 .... currently looking for DANA 60 front & 14-Bolt rear Axles

Default new mexico

New mexico !! Thats some pretty country for sure , I have a sis that lives just outside of toas lives in an odobe ya a real one she used to be a river raft guide many moons ago and decided to make it her home ! i push the burb in that direction once in a while and not enough as i would like to spend some time on the river with her! great country and laid back as you can get aahhhh the simple life ! when the heart is young your feet will follow yer ass might drag but the feet will follow !!
    TM4HAMMER1 !!
    96 SUBURBAN LS 7.4 L
    BIGBLACKBURB!!

Hello, I'm Adam and drive an '05 Yukon live in Denver. I'm in the blue-green crystal one heading up to the hill every weekend in the winter. In the summer, the Yuk sits in the garage and the Triumph heads into the hills. Hello All!

Default i think i know ,what i know , but i cant be sure! u no it!

HMMMM! I think i seen you! yukon Huh ! green you say ! heading down 70 east, to the hills they say have gold ! better whatch them hiil foks my frend some say they are good at getting the grocery money more times than not LOL ! OR MY GROCERY MONEY ANYWAY! welcome to the great escape where anything is possible just ask and sit back and watch the answers roll on in ! By the way if you see this BIGBLACKBURB in your rearview just slide on over! Its got lots of get up and go to the hills for a meal on the house and wirl at the slots that means 90 and no brakes as far as i can get! ha gambling is gambling brotherwelcome again good folks here !
    TM4HAMMER1 !!
    96 SUBURBAN LS 7.4 L
    BIGBLACKBURB!!

Quote Originally Posted by tm4hammer1 View Post
    HMMMM! I think i seen you! yukon Huh ! green you say ! heading down 70 east, to the hills they say have gold ! better whatch them hiil foks my frend some say they are good at getting the grocery money more times than not LOL ! OR MY GROCERY MONEY ANYWAY! welcome to the great escape where anything is possible just ask and sit back and watch the answers roll on in ! By the way if you see this BIGBLACKBURB in your rearview just slide on over! Its got lots of get up and go to the hills for a meal on the house and wirl at the slots that means 90 and no brakes as far as i can get! ha gambling is gambling brotherwelcome again good folks here !
    Ha! Thanks for the laugh...been a long day. The Yukon does pretty well up in the hills with 5.3 and the 4.10s. I'll keep a watch out for you anyway! She's going in next week for the 50K fluid change (trans/front diff/rear diff/tcase.) Told it should run about $300 at Wizard transmissions.

I haven't done much of the gambling thing. Just spend LOTS of days playing around in the white stuff in the winter and sleeping under the stars in the summer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast