Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thread: My 2003
03-10-2009, 02:02 AM #1
This is my 03 Silvy, ex'd cab, with LS trim and Z71 package. Has the 5.3L and floor shifted 4WD.
PCM has been altered via a SuperChips programmer. Recently put on a set of 285-75-16's I got from a friend for free, they had become to small for use on his K5 Blazer.
Did some color match painting inside the engine bay.
As well as the interior.
Other things to list:
- removed cab and tailgate emblems
- added 60" light bar out back
- removed drop in bedliner and applied paint on liner, added rubber bed mat
- 6 hi headlight mod via relays, and wired DRLs to a toggle switch for manual on/off at night.
- polished K&N CAI kit
- Flowmaster SI/SO 40 Series
- Viper alarm system, has remote start and 2 way paging
- added locking tailgate handle
- installed extra back up lights
- added window visors
- billet grill and color matched bowtie
- color matched all calipers (with proper brake paint)
- short bowtie antenna, which I painted red to match
- installed a white cluster face and red needles with silver bases
Thanks for reading this. Have more pics in my albums, thanks for looking.
Hope to make some new friends.
Last edited by KY LRZ Silverado; 03-10-2009 at 02:05 AM. Reason: forgot to mention couple things2003 Silverado LS Z71
Has to many 'mods' to list here. :great:
By In2Trux in forum GM Diesel & DuraMaxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2010, 12:45 PM
By HawaiiKid in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2010, 04:18 PM
By zachh1020 in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:18 AM
By ibmoses in forum GM PowertrainReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2009, 12:07 PM
By Steve in forum Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:26 AM