GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Gotta love az drivers

Got a full beer can thrown at my truck today. Nice ole dent. I think I'll go buy a gun. Or start carrying bricks in the center console.
    2000 Silverado ext cab1500 Z71
    Have:
    -K&N
    -SPR-17S Fronts with 100RMS watts to each
    -Billet Grill
    -Bedliner
    -Catback Flowmaster Exhaust
    -CDA-9884 Head unit w/ iPod hookup
    -2 KFC-W3011 subs (seperate boxes 1 cu ft air space each) powered by a KAC-9104D 900 watt RMS monoblock amp
    -SPR-57C rear speakers
    -Door dings
    -Leveling kit (2.5" torsion keys)

Want:
    -6" Suspension Lift
    -35" tires (maybe 38s)
    -HID/projector headlights
    -Headers
    -Programmer/Tuner

That sucks!! Post a picture to howbad it is
    I]

Jr. Apprentice

That would really piss me off.

Was it just a random act or where they aiming for you?
    2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS 5.3 V8 Regular Cab

Revenge is sooo sweet... People wont get over on the gravel road, while im almost in the ditch. I stomp on the gas when i pass them, i can see the rooster tails full of rocks going in the air towards their vehicle in my rear view mirror. I giggle inside, but im mad on the outside.
    www.youtube.com/ippielb
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 z71 1985 Chevrolet Silverado k10 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd 6.6l LLY Duramax
    6.5" BDS Suspension Lift Edelbrock Carb & Polished Intake Manifold & Valve Covers NAPC Race Transmission & NAPC Built Transfer Case
    EFI Live Comp Cam and Valvetrain Snow Performance Methanol Injection
    35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 18" Ion Alloy 179's Headman Long Tube Headers and True Dual Exhaust FASS 150gph Titanium Series Pump
    AirAid Cold Air Intake with K&N Dry Filter & AirAid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer 2" Suspension Lift 33x12.50r15 Tires EFI Live & AFE Stage 2 Intake
    Pacesetter Long Tube Headers with Cats Gone True Dual Exhaust FlowPro 3.73 Gears Yukon Grizzly Locker with Mag-Hytec Cover & Traction Bars
    NGK Iridium Tips & MSD Ignition Plug Wires Baja Spare Tire Holder 33x13.5 Hankook rt03 18" XD Rims
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Sensor x2 HID's all around LED taillights and 3rd brake light
    BDS Dual Steering Stabilizers Pioneer Double-DIN Touchscreen Navigation with Two 10" Subs under rear seat
    Electric Fan Autometer Pressure, Boost, and Pyro Gauges
    4.56 Gears Airlift Air Bag Suspension

so what happened, another vehicle, pedestrian, drunken bum?
    Adam

Another vehicle, I was passing him on a two lane on ramp. He immediately cuts in behind me after I pass in the lane next to him, turns on his high beams and throws a middle finger out the window. I jack my brakes and he passes to the side, then slows down and throws a few choice words at me as he parallels me. I return the middle finger with a smile and and blow his gay scion or whatever it was out of the water. My truck tops out at 95 with the governor and his obviously topped out higher cause it took him longer to get up to speed but he was faster top end. As he gets up close he slows down and throws a beer can. Onlly thing I had in reach was a machette. Messed up his window but he sped off. I'll post pics tomorrow.

It's a shame that you have to deal with idiots like this , It happens to me more than I would like, but what are you gonna do? you have to be careful cause you never know how crazy or how far the idiots are gonna go. Glad you weren't hurt or you truck wasn't damaged worse, makes you wanna f*** somebody up!

Quote Originally Posted by blueZ71 View Post
    Another vehicle, I was passing him on a two lane on ramp. He immediately cuts in behind me after I pass in the lane next to him, turns on his high beams and throws a middle finger out the window. I jack my brakes and he passes to the side, then slows down and throws a few choice words at me as he parallels me. I return the middle finger with a smile and and blow his gay scion or whatever it was out of the water. My truck tops out at 95 with the governor and his obviously topped out higher cause it took him longer to get up to speed but he was faster top end. As he gets up close he slows down and throws a beer can. Onlly thing I had in reach was a machette. Messed up his window but he sped off. I'll post pics tomorrow.

reading this, i am assuming that you got his car with the machete?
    i hate prick bastards like that though. should have got his license plate and called it in. but it wouldnt look too good due to the whole machete thing and all...
    you are talking about the big blade with plastis handle to cut crap like if you were goin through the jungle?
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

License plate? A buddy of mine got accused for driving around while on "lunch break" while we were still in school, drinking beer, and driving like retards. He got charged a $800 ticket, for stunting, and a bunch of garbage, and it didn't help he was already -8 on his license because of accidents.

wait wait wait wait wait, you through a machette at his car?
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by