Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-16-2006, 02:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
How to put your photo in the Photo Gallery
It's pretty easy when you break it down.
1) Click "Gallery" to get into the Photo Gallery.
(or click on a picture on the right)
2) Click on the "Upload File" link at the top of the screen.
3) If you are new and have never uploaded a photo before, you will be prompted with an error, "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files".
3a) Directly above this line, click the "Create / order my albums" button.
3b) When the "Album Manager" window opens, click the New button.
3c) Under that button, a text box (and above as well) will appear reading "New Album". Replace this text with your user name or whatever name you want to call the album.
4d) Click "Apply Modifications" and you have a new album that is just for you to upload photos into.
4e) Click continue.
4f) Click "Upload File" again.
5) Choose your file to upload. Either from your local system, File Upload 1-5; or URI/URL upload 1-3.
6) Click continue.
7) It will tell you that it was successful or unsuccessful.
Cool If it was successful, then click continue and fill out all the information that you want people to know about your photo. This includes choosing the new album that you just made.
9) Click continue and it will post your new photo in the album!
By ChevyFan in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 7Last: 10-31-2007, 07:18 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 8Last: 12-10-2006, 09:02 AM
By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 5Last: 04-14-2006, 07:54 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 0Last: 02-16-2006, 02:57 PM
By ChevyFan in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 0Last: 02-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Tags for this Thread