GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Unhappy need help!!!! 325/60/r18

i own a 2007 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. i want to level it or put a 3 inch suspension lift. i have seen that a company American Luxury Coach has a kit its there 1500 sport package. they run 325/60/r18's and they dont rub. ive got the run around with them on the dang phone all they can tell me is its a 3 inch lift. they dont specify if its a coil spacer or suspension lift by knuckles and drop brackets. its the Z-82 package they put on. i talked to a guy with a regular cab 07 with the kit and he dont really no what kinda lift it is. but the said the tires dont rub but they are dang close. its a 9 inch wide rim. 325/60/r18s are a 33x13.50, and they dont rub, maybe sumbody can go to there website and get sum info that i cant.
    Last edited by 04sierracrewcab; 03-11-2009 at 09:29 PM.

I thin the 325 are closer to 35". Thats a lot of rubber in those wells. What year i your truck? I have the NBS and a level kit and my 33's rub alot and I trimmed metal away.
    Trevor - Huntington Beach, CA
    2007 GMC 2500 4X4

my is a 07 new body style. the american luxury company runs the 325/60/r18 mickey thompson ATZ. i got on mickey thompsons web site and it said they are a 33x13.50. i dont no exactly how much or what type of lift that company uses. i talked to a guy with it and he said the tires come extremely close to rubbin but they dont. only problem is he is kinda young and doesnt really no if its a spacer lift or true suspension lift

look up American Luxury Coach on goole and look at the 1500 sport package. the trucks look great. to me all it looks like is a leveling kit. i called em but i got some woman on the phone. not to bad mouth her but she couldnt tell me ****!

Legend
    Blog Entries

I checked out there site and was very impressed with their work, I saw what you were talking about on there and all I can say is wow! I am assuming you were looking at the 1500 sport edition, because the 1500 lift edition has a 7" suspension lift on it. I am going to call my Regency dealer tomorrow(they are also a conversion place), and I will see if I can get some info through him. I know it's not the same company but I will tell him that I am looking for something with what you want and see what he comes up with, he should be able to give me the exact kit and rolling combo for it. Most of those guys are dealers and they don't know about the actual specs, I will talk to the guy in the actual installation department he has helped me before. I will try to help you with the dilemma, and maybe even get him to send me an invoice through the mail okay?
    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...00-blk-frt.jpg
    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/w...00-blk-bck.jpg
    Last edited by TRPLXL2; 03-11-2009 at 11:32 PM.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

thanks i appreciate it.
    I own a 2007 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab (new body style). my truck is Red and has the 4.8, basically stock but i got big plans.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Bad news Jimbo, I found out this morning that Regency closed. There number is disconnected and I can't get any one, sorry for the let down on your situation. ( I lost my damned warranty because of it too, HAHAHA!!)
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap