GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Looking for suggestions for my ride

my truck is stock except for the sound system. Its actually pretty good. Anywho im just looking for some suggestions on what to do with it, and what i should do first.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Well I checked out your profile and saw that you have what looks like a 2004-2007 classic, black crew cab with some step bars but otherwise stock. I would go with a nice grille insert or bolt over for your truck, or I would go with some black headlights and corners for a really stealthy look. I don't know much about performance but I'm sure someone will say something, welcome to the club BTW!
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Elizabeth city NC , originaly from chesapeake VA

Welcome to the site! Would help to see some bigger pics of your truck! Saying its pretty much stock, maybe throw a flowmaster exaust on it , some headers and an aftermarket intake as far as proformance mods. Is it a 4wd? If so a lift and some bigger tires would be great (im kinda partial lol) even a body lift on a 2wd makes for a tougher looking truck in my opinion! None the less you got a solid truck and i look forward to seeing more of it! Good luck on your future mods!
    Life's short... Drive hard!:sign0011:

1990 GMC Suburban 4x4 w/ jasper 355
    6" Skyjacker suspension lift w/ Interco Trxus sts 36 14.5s
    on Mickey Thompson classic rims, Edelbrock
    intake, K&N 14 x 4 filter, JBA shortys
    Magnaflow exhaust, Pioneer system with
    Dual 12 inch subs... The list goes on!

The sky's the limit......or maybe your budget! Intake , exhaust, rims ,tires , chrome it out , black it out whatever you want! just make it yours. Take a look at some of the members galleries, you'll find lots of ideas! and welcome to the GMTC!
    Adam

What do you want to accomplish? Are you wanting to beat it up off-road or burn meat on the street? I have ideas for both
    2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 in Black

6" BDS Suspension Lift | 3" BDS Body Lift |17" Rock Crawler Stellies | 35" Cooper STTs | 4.56 Yukon Gears | AirAid CAI and TBS | Flowmaster 40s | HyperPAC Programmer

2001 TJ Sahara in Sienna

3.5" RE Suspension Lift | 33x12.50 Baja MTZs | D30/44 | ROKMEN Merc Front Bumper | Warn Rockcrawler Rear w/ Carrier | Warn M8000 Winch

Legend

Blog Entries

I so go for a lowered look... get a blower poking out of the hood... you don't see that too often!

What kind of look do you want, do you know yet? What do you do, mostly, with your truck? Hwy drive? Cruise?
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by masterfoxscout View Post
    What do you want to accomplish? Are you wanting to beat it up off-road or burn meat on the street? I have ideas for both

Ya, what he said! lol - sorry, we were posting at the same time!

Thanks for the welcome everybody. My truck is 4wd I would like to lift it eventually and have been looking around. I see a lot of silverado's with fox shocks but i think that pretty much out of my budget. Any suggestion on headers? I would like to beef up the engine a little with out really having to tear into it to much. Im looking for more of the off road appeal. But just kind of looking around keeping open to anything.