GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 Last Post byLast Post by

Nice wheel setup.. ive got the same exact setup on my 2500..
    08 Colorado Z71
    95 GMC 2500 Ex Cab
    87 BMW 325is
    04 BMW 325xi (wifey)

Quote Originally Posted by tlperry68 View Post
    Nice burb. I want to get the Harley Nigth Rod - you like those?

Not bad bikes. But not for me. I ride a raked out custom softail. That's more my style for the Harley's.
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyl9 View Post
    Nice wheel setup.. ive got the same exact setup on my 2500..

Thanks, its was the only combo I could find that gave me the look that I was going for. I won't ever buy any tires besided the BFG's ever again for a truck..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    so I found a set off of an 04 HD, only paid 200 for them. I love them, I don't think any aftermarket wheel would have looked too good.
    I am forever in the wrong place at the wrong time. I envy people who get such sweet deals like that.
    Grats on the deal, and your 'burb is in flawless shape. very nice!

Remember the good times you had with that bike when you move on the the Yami. I'm personally a Honda guy, and I feel it's my duty to give you a guilt trip since the bike won't be able to.:na:
    Patrick
    Rhode Island

I second the fellow above me about the Honda! I had an 06 600rr and just sold it. It was a great bike. I have owned every kind of japanese sportbike except the suzukis and just sold a collection of bout 60 Hondas in January... The Hondas are the best built by far... I will say that the Yamaha wheelied a lot easier when it was stock.

Nice looking suburban!

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 4x4
    - 17" Avalanche Wheels
    - 2 10" Premier Comp Subs/custom Subthump box
    - Some scrapes, scratches, dents, creases, and bends!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpenterGuy View Post
    i love chevy girls. they all look sweet and kind but they sure can kick your ass when they have to. i bet you kick ass. yeah, you do
    dude that burb rocks

cleanest burb i have seen in a long time, i see brand new trucks every day that dont look that good. and dont listen to trailleadr and ridnrims. yamaha is the way to go, the honda is a very nice bike tho, my dad had one that looked exactly like it except it was a 1000

Blog Entries

Nice Burb and bike.

Can tell you care for your possessions. They are super clean.
    BRYAN

"IF YOU DON'T TREAT IT LIKE A TRUCK IT'S JUST A REALLY BIG CAR"

02' Avalanche 2500 Onyx Black
    8.1L Vortec
    43,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by TrailLeadr View Post
    I am forever in the wrong place at the wrong time. I envy people who get such sweet deals like that.
    Grats on the deal, and your 'burb is in flawless shape. very nice!

Remember the good times you had with that bike when you move on the the Yami. I'm personally a Honda guy, and I feel it's my duty to give you a guilt trip since the bike won't be able to.:na:
    I'm suchhhh a Honda girl. Everyone I tell who knows me about the yami, they ask what the hell I'm doing.. Especially with my history of **** talking about Yamaha. Haha. There's just one of my friends Yamaha's that I fell in love with. I might keep both bikes though. not sure. I also have ADD when it comes to cars and bikes. Never really keep anything for tooo long. The burb was the thing I had the longest.. Almost 2 years now.

I got my license in May of 05 when I was 16. So now, Almost 4 years later, I've already had 8 cars. 6 of them were in the first two years that I was driving. Then the burb since May of 07, and my 1500 in September of 08.. And the 1500 is on its way out the door.. So that gives a lil history of my ADD.. Lets not even get going on the bikes..

Quote Originally Posted by ridnrimz View Post
    I second the fellow above me about the Honda! I had an 06 600rr and just sold it. It was a great bike. I have owned every kind of japanese sportbike except the suzukis and just sold a collection of bout 60 Hondas in January... The Hondas are the best built by far... I will say that the Yamaha wheelied a lot easier when it was stock.

Nice looking suburban!
    I agree with both of you. If you look at the albums in my profile, you'll see that I ride red. I've never had any problems what-so-ever with my CR125, xr50, or the CBR. Best in my opinion.

I haven't owned ever kind of Jap bike, but I have ridden all kinds. 636, r6, gixxer 6 and 750, r1, about 8 cbr's, some 900, Hurricanes, F3, 954, 1000rr, Even a shadow.. hahaa. And the 600rr is by far my favorite. But its not like they are being discontinued any time soon. I'll get another if i do decided to get rid of this one.

And thanks, I think the burb looks nice too.