GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    You can tell you aren't a rider. You ride bikes, you doin't drive them like you would ur truck.

I ... RIDE ...bikes too. a steering wheel would be a bit awkward trying to ...DRIVE... my bike hahha

05 crf 450...heheheh. its my sleeper.
    Last edited by lvz2ryd; 03-23-2009 at 07:40 PM.

2002 Silverado 1500 5.3|
    Black and Machined Devino 16s|
    Maxxis Bighorn 265/75 |
    Bully Dog Triple Dog with SNB Tune
    |
    Airaid CAI |
    Flowtech 2.5 Afterburner
    |
    Tint Covered ARP Clear Tailights|10% tint so u cant see up in my windows!|

Gramaha...Kawisucki...Suzusucki... Ride Red...hott girls go on hott red bikes. Thats sexy. But here is my dream bike to match my truck, i just think the white is sic!!!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Cole/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

2002 Silverado 1500 5.3|
    Maxxis Bighorn 265/75 |
    |
    Airaid CAI |
    Flowtech 2.5 Afterburner
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    You can tell you aren't a rider. You ride bikes, you doin't drive them like you would ur truck.
    lol, yea i know better than that, but im kinda drugged up right now. we were supposed to start 2nd shift tonight, so i popped 2 tylenol pm's, then my foreman called about 20 min. later and told me that we arent going to tonight, but we will go in at 6 in the morning, then go home and come in at 2:30 am. the next morning. so i currently have 2 sleep pills, and a 5 hour energy shot in me. kinda loopy feeling.

back on the subject, i have another friend who went to MMI in orlando to get all of his certifications on bikes. he's constantly showing me this one and that one and has been trying to talk me into getting a bike.i wouldnt mind having one, i just dont want one that badly. have other things to pay for. oh well. you do have 2 awsome rides though
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

I loveeee the white.. But I'm like you, I like to get em to match the truck, (If i can) but obviously, that's not happening with my burb.
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

get a BIG vinyl wrap on the burb with honda graphics and a big a** wing down each side!!! Then you can match! maybe you'll get sponsored, and get a free bike!!!

2002 Silverado 1500 5.3|
    Maxxis Bighorn 265/75 |
    |
    Airaid CAI |
    Flowtech 2.5 Afterburner
    |

Quote Originally Posted by lvz2ryd View Post
    get a BIG vinyl wrap on the burb with honda graphics and a big a** wing down each side!!! Then you can match! maybe you'll get sponsored, and get a free bike!!!
    Thanks, But that's a biiiig negative.. It matches my red truck. So does the fiddy and the cr 125.. And it already came equipped with a honda sticker on the back window. Ya know that was actually the deciding factor when I bought the truck..

I was looking for a red 2wd, reg cab, stepside, with the 5.0 and a 5spd. Someone told me about a long bed, 4.3 auto.. I went to look at it, but was partial about it... then I saw the Honda sticker already on the back window and it was driven home 2 minutes later.

i used to have this 96 S-10 stepside... blah, just to get 2!! bikes in the back i had to turn the front tires into the corners, so the bars didnt touch. That setup sucks! I ended up finding a regular bed in the junkyard that i put on with a 2" body lift. That was a little better but, i still screwed up when i bought this Ext. Cab SB.... still cant get 2 bikes in with the tailgate closed, LB you can get 2 bikes AND a cooler! and STILL shut the tailgate!!! oh well....LVZ2RYD!!! .. rIdE rEd!!!!!!!!!!

2002 Silverado 1500 5.3|
    Maxxis Bighorn 265/75 |
    |
    Airaid CAI |
    Flowtech 2.5 Afterburner
    |

Quote Originally Posted by lvz2ryd View Post
    i used to have this 96 S-10 stepside... blah, just to get 2!! bikes in the back i had to turn the front tires into the corners, so the bars didnt touch. That setup sucks! I ended up finding a regular bed in the junkyard that i put on with a 2" body lift. That was a little better but, i still screwed up when i bought this Ext. Cab SB.... still cant get 2 bikes in with the tailgate closed, LB you can get 2 bikes AND a cooler! and STILL shut the tailgate!!! oh well....LVZ2RYD!!! .. rIdE rEd!!!!!!!!!!

Once in a while, my friend would borrow my CR. He has an S10. My bike made his truck look tiny.. But wiht my truck, it made the bike look tiny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l_a02c3d0f362944188e6fe9980f010bf5.jpg  

Nice rides Kady,
    I don't know if I can post pics of my new ride except if it was October 31 cause it will scare the yell out of you guys.. ( it is not a pretty truck)
    Craig'rrr

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345