GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mjalstad View Post
    Maybe he has Duramax and Diesel mixed up. He probably just thinks that a chevy with a diesel is a Duramax kind of like if you had a Ford diesel you would say you have a Powerstroke or if you have a Dodge diesel, you would tell people that you have a Cummins.

No, I made sure he understood, and that he wasn't just being an old senial man. And he kept saying Duramax Diesel blah blah blah.. And I told him they didn't make Duramax Diesels in that year.. they called them something else, but i'm not sure what.
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by drumrob View Post
    Damm 3am?? What else do you do? well you better get some sleep your messing up your words again!!! i mess them up all the time but I have an excuse im MEXICAN!!

And I'm a greenbean portugues girl. So that, on top of being tired, and typing 70 wpm, I think I am owed a few typos.. :na:

Quote Originally Posted by Kady View Post
    And I'm a greenbean portugues girl. So that, on top of being tired, and typing 70 wpm, I think I am owed a few typos.. :na:
    ok Ill let this one slide just because you were arguing with the duramax guy till 3am and now you are tired
    07 SILVERADO Ls
    K&N Intake
    Hypertech Max Energy
    6" PRO COMP LIFT
    PRO COMP 17" RIMS 33" goodyear shoes
    Pioneer Avic D3 nav/DVD
    Chrome running boards
    Chrome door handles
    Dual tv/dvd in headrest
    Flowmaster
    HID's (8000k)
    Rear view camera

I didn't argue with him till 3 am..haha, I'm up for work at that time.

I didn't argue with him till 3 am..haha, I'm up for work at that time.
    I know I was being sarcastic!!! Seems like you work a lot but good for you if thats what you like Im surprised you have any time to play with your toys. I love that bike I've always wanted to get one I have just messed around with dirt bikes

I know I was being sarcastic!!! Seems like you work a lot but good for you if thats what you like Im surprised you have any time to play with your toys. I love that bike I've always wanted to get one I have just messed around with dirt bikes
    Well, I used to work from 4 am till 11 at night m-f then 5 - 3 on Saturday, and 5-1 Sundays. I only put 1500 miles on the CBR last year. so now it sits witll 2500.. lol.. But i made sure I always had time to wash the burb. Customers used to laugh because they didn't understand when I had to the time to keep it so clean..

But now I cut my schedule back, ands its pretty sweet now. No nights, or sunday's, and saturday's only till 11. So that leaves plenty of time for the toys..

I love my CBR, but I almost loved my CR just as much. I'm gonna miss that bike. :( And in a couple weeks I'm gonna miss the CBR.. But I'm sure the 08 R6 that'll be sitting in my garage instead with comfort me.

Well, I used to work from 4 am till 11 at night m-f then 5 - 3 on Saturday, and 5-1 Sundays. I only put 1500 miles on the CBR last year. so now it sits witll 2500.. lol.. But i made sure I always had time to wash the burb. Customers used to laugh because they didn't understand when I had to the time to keep it so clean..

But now I cut my schedule back, ands its pretty sweet now. No nights, or sunday's, and saturday's only till 11. So that leaves plenty of time for the toys..

I love my CBR, but I almost loved my CR just as much. I'm gonna miss that bike. :( And in a couple weeks I'm gonna miss the CBR.. But I'm sure the 08 R6 that'll be sitting in my garage instead with comfort me.
    hahaha yeah that r6 is ridiculous Im sure you will do just fine. well im getting of work :na:so im about to bounce out of here Ill talk to you soon ms. Duramax

Hey Hey hey, I have been up since 3 am, and have to be up at 3 am again stomorrow.. Jerkkk.
    HEY!! I resemble that remark!! (you did see the just kidding, right?)
    Gary

99 K 1500 Suburban
    78 Silverado Big 10 w/factory 454
    00 S-10 Blazer
    1976 Trans Am
    1980 Honda CB900 Custom

hahaha yeah that r6 is ridiculous Im sure you will do just fine. well im getting of work :na:so im about to bounce out of here Ill talk to you soon ms. Duramax

Oh yeah, that R6 is gonna do just fine.. Especially cause its the sexy Graphite color.. Mmmmmm...

Yeah, I'm off to bed myself.. And I only wish you could really call me Ms Duramax as if I had one sitting outside in the drive way.. Its ok, my best friend has one, so I get to use his.

Nite folks.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    HEY!! I resemble that remark!! (you did see the just kidding, right?)

Course, I'm only joking.. I'm neeeever serious.. Unless you start telling me you have a cumings motor in ur dodge stratus. hahah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123