GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Smile Karma Time!!! Giveaway-The Winner is "Kady"

Some of the other websites I frequent have Karma give aways where the item (whatever you want to give) was given away for free to a member of the board and I always thought it was cool, so I wanted to try it here. All you have to do is post in this thread saying you want in and early next week I will draw a name at random from this thread. I will make a post with the winner's name and contact them via pm to get a mailing address.

Since I am a moderator of this site, I am going to be mean to the rest of them and say this is only open to the regular members and not the moderators (sorry guys):na:.

OK, as of this post, I am at 1,000 posts, the most I've ever posted anywhere so to celebrate, I am giving away a Chevy Trucks baseball cap. If you are interested, just post up and say so and I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday.

Here is a pic of the hat:
    Last edited by GaryL; 03-23-2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Added picture
    Gary

99 K 1500 Suburban
    78 Silverado Big 10 w/factory 454
    00 S-10 Blazer
    1976 Trans Am
    1980 Honda CB900 Custom

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Some of the other websites I frequent have Karma give aways where the item (whatever you want to give) was given away for free to a member of the board and I always thought it was cool, so I wanted to try it here. All you have to do is post in this thread saying you want in and early next week I will draw a name at random from this thread. I will make a post with the winner's name and contact them via pm to get a mailing address.

Since I am a moderator of this site, I am going to be mean to the rest of them and say this is only open to the regular members and not the moderators (sorry guys):na:.

OK, as of this post, I am at 1,000 posts, the most I've ever posted anywhere so to celebrate, I am giving away a Chevy Trucks baseball cap. If you are interested, just post up and say so and I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday.
    Did someone say a free cap!!!!!! Count me in I like the way you think Gary lol So count me in, if you want to put my name more than once so I have a better chance feel free to do so!!!
    07 SILVERADO Ls
    K&N Intake
    Hypertech Max Energy
    6" PRO COMP LIFT
    PRO COMP 17" RIMS 33" goodyear shoes
    Pioneer Avic D3 nav/DVD
    Chrome running boards
    Chrome door handles
    Dual tv/dvd in headrest
    Flowmaster
    HID's (8000k)
    Rear view camera

Put me in please.
    Jim

2004 SILVERADO 2500HD LS
    Pro Comp Leveling Kit
    285-75-16 Cooper ST All Terrains
    Pro Comp Programmer
    Bilstein Shocks
    Linux Bed Liner
    Tinted Windows

Other rides:

1967 Landcruiser <350 Chevy>
    1970 Camaro
    1990 Geo Metro Convertible
    2007 FJ Cruiser

Blog Entries

You bet your baseball cap I want in!!!!!
    BRYAN

"IF YOU DON'T TREAT IT LIKE A TRUCK IT'S JUST A REALLY BIG CAR"

02' Avalanche 2500 Onyx Black
    8.1L Vortec
    43,000 miles

I could use something to keep the sun reflecting off my dome and blinding folks

Jr. Mechanic

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm all for Caps that says Chevy on it

Free stuff is always fun. Count me in
    www.youtube.com/ippielb
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 z71 1985 Chevrolet Silverado k10 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd 6.6l LLY Duramax
    6.5" BDS Suspension Lift Edelbrock Carb & Polished Intake Manifold & Valve Covers NAPC Race Transmission & NAPC Built Transfer Case
    EFI Live Comp Cam and Valvetrain Snow Performance Methanol Injection
    35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 18" Ion Alloy 179's Headman Long Tube Headers and True Dual Exhaust FASS 150gph Titanium Series Pump
    AirAid Cold Air Intake with K&N Dry Filter & AirAid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer 2" Suspension Lift 33x12.50r15 Tires EFI Live & AFE Stage 2 Intake
    Pacesetter Long Tube Headers with Cats Gone True Dual Exhaust FlowPro 3.73 Gears Yukon Grizzly Locker with Mag-Hytec Cover & Traction Bars
    NGK Iridium Tips & MSD Ignition Plug Wires Baja Spare Tire Holder 33x13.5 Hankook rt03 18" XD Rims
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Sensor x2 HID's all around LED taillights and 3rd brake light
    BDS Dual Steering Stabilizers Pioneer Double-DIN Touchscreen Navigation with Two 10" Subs under rear seat
    Electric Fan Autometer Pressure, Boost, and Pyro Gauges
    4.56 Gears Airlift Air Bag Suspension

woo hoo... another hat!
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Me too please!
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

What a great idea.
    2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ex. Cab, Fire Red, 6.6L Duramax LMM Equipped with UTG Rocker Pods

AMSOIL is the only oil company that...,"Recommends 25,000 mile oil changes","Gives up to four times better wear protection","Warranties your engine against oil related failure"

Preferred Customers Save up to 30% Click here!!!
    Executive Direct Jobber ZO# 1695636
    Scott Douglass 248-721-1002
    Order online:
    www.1st-synthetics.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by