GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I live in Cape Coral, let me know when you are getting a GTG going. I can always cruise on by in my bone stock 01 silverado. Or if you have some GM diehard fans show up I can bring my Dakota R/T and make them go wtf.

well its been a little while since ive been on this site ive had health problems . but anyway we need to get a gtg going. my buddys shop is closed on saturdays and i havent seen him in a while hes been going back to school so it takes up all his time. but we can all meet up at bass pro shop in town center mall. its a great place to meet the food there is good or can go to any of the other resturaunts there. so lets see if we all can get something going. i know times are tough for all even if we dont eat just bgetting together would be great.

Default Heya black jack

Quote Originally Posted by black jack View Post
    ok i was just wondering if we can get a monthly gtg. Ive got a friend of mine who owns the miami connection deli/rest. Has n.y. Style food. Cornbeef, pastrami and home made cornbeef hash that is great. Serves breakfast all day. Best time is sat. Hours are 8am to 3pm parking he has a large parking lot in the rear of rest. Its off rt. 41 in fort myers. Hes a big truck and car fan and would love to get something started as a reg. Thing. If any one interested in getting something started please let me know. It would be a great way for all of us who chat on here to see the faces we are chatting with and also help each other with mods.
    hey a black jack im in the south florida area. Sounds like it might be a fun deal to do. You guys probaly have a cow you see my 95 tahoes both 5 speeds from the factory. And z-71 s to boot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12