GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I've had dogs all of my life and i know from being around them quite a bit (My friend used to breed them)that i wouldn't want one,but i don't have a problem with other people having them as long as they are on a leash and being controlled by their owner when i'm out walking my dog.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

I agree with what others have said about pb's, and all breeds for that matter. It's all in how you raise them. Here's my lil' buddy Texas, a gentle giant.....

My brother has two. They treat me great!!

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by jerrynino View Post
    my neighbor just got an awesome little tiger stiped pit bull,only to also get a boxer a week later. so he said he would sell me the pit bull for $75 and it has its shots and everything already. whats your view on these dogs?
    if it aint pitt it aint ****

I've had a pit for the past 13 years and she is the most amazing dog ever. After seeing how loyal they are and how loving they are, i never want to own another dog! Pit's do indeed get a bad rap, but i look at it as the people who believe there 'evil mean dogs' are actually missing out on one of the most amazing dogs anyone could ever own. just my .02 tho

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234