GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default My Daugther's Car got keyed!!!

As you guys know my daughter bought a new car last week and got a ticket in it the first day she took it out, well here's a new first for her, not even a week and somebody keyed the drivers door!!!! I just don't know anymore, I mean what the f@#% is wrong with people today! In my day we never ever messed with somebodies wheels. Are people that miserable today they have to try to make everyone else miserable too....Oh whats the use, I could go on for hours but I'll probably just sound like an old man bitchin'!
    Adam

dang dude, thats sucks. sorry that people are such screwups.
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Ok this whole car thing really isn't working out here....:sarcastic:

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

That sucks. I hope she isnt taking it to hard. Maybe you'll get lucky and find out who did it.

aw man that's awful. I drive junk, no one feels the need to mess with something that's already messed up.
    Dan
    1999 GMC Sierra 2500 350 vortec
    1967 Jeep M725 ambulance 230 tornado
    1990 Cherokee Limited- 3 inch lift on 33's
    ...and every one of em has issues

If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to send me or any other GMTC moderators a PM

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear about that.
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post
    Ok this whole car thing really isn't working out here....:sarcastic:
    Yeah, I'm beginning to think the same thing!

My daughter is turning 18 in April, so I'm looking around. A little more on the beater side.

Mid to late 90's Cavalier, Sunfire kinda thing. Just to get a feel for driving, parking and getting around in. Then I don't have to deal with big expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post
    My daughter is turning 18 in April, so I'm looking around. A little more on the beater side.

Mid to late 90's Cavalier, Sunfire kinda thing. Just to get a feel for driving, parking and getting around in. Then I don't have to deal with big expenses.
    Good idea, Renee's been driving since she was 16, she was running our old '98 grand prix which my two sons tried to destroy, albeit unsuccessfully since I'm driving it now. It was completely her decision to buy the Focus I was just along to make sure she didn't get ripped off too badly!

Legend

It's a sad day and age. People have no respect for other's property.
    I was standing behind my truck in a parking lot one day waiting for the people parked next to my truck to get out so I could get in and leave. The woman on the passenger side, opens her door into my truck and doesn't even flinch. Didn't even matter to her.
    But when she turned and saw I was standing there, oh well, it was a whole other story. I'm so sorry, blah blah. She didn't give 2 rat turds until she knew that she was found out.

Sorry to hear she's having such a rough 1st month with her new ride.
    Patrick
    Rhode Island

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by