GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Duals

Jr. Engineer
    Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

Default Duals

Just got a flowmaster muffler with dual exhuast man this thing sounds great still working on some pics its never going to stop raining here .Next going to look for a soft roll up bed cover any ideas.
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Craig\My Documents\Downloads[/IMG]T Tuff Country Leveling Kit 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Wheels Tow Mirrors Westin Winch Tray Pioneer Radio Blackout Bowtie Billet Grill Insert Gullwing Toolbox

Welcome to the site! I am from NC myself. Which Flowmaster series did you go with and what diameter are your pipes? I was thinking of going with a 40 series with 3 inch pipes. Its raining in my neck of the woods also. I'm near Brevard.

Jeff

Jr. Engineer
    Reidsville, North Carolina, United States

not sure of the kind of flowmaster but i have two and half inch pipe turned down at back wheels sounds great i think its a 40 flowmaster
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Craig\My Documents\Downloads[/IMG]T Tuff Country Leveling Kit 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ 16x8 Moto Metal 951 Wheels Tow Mirrors Westin Winch Tray Pioneer Radio Blackout Bowtie Billet Grill Insert Gullwing Toolbox

Want to see pics, hear sound clip...as well as the model number. I would like a dual out the rear, but heard the drone in cab is bad if the tips don't clear the back bumper.

Also...I have the Truxport Truxedo tonneau cover and love it. Fits in a budget, no annoying snaps to fight with, cross bed supports built in, rollable by one person OUTSIDE of the bed, and when rolled forward it uses no bed space.
    2009 Silverado 1500 CC Black Granite Metallic - 8000K HID Low/High, K&N 63 series Intake, Fire and Ice lightbar, Truxport Tonneau, Debadged Tailgate, Billet front Bowtie, Chrome Grille Inserts
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT 361HP - Wife's car
    1988 Chevy Monte Carlo SS - Black - 64K Original Miles! Bone Stock

Quote Originally Posted by NJBLK1500 View Post
    Want to see pics, hear sound clip...as well as the model number. I would like a dual out the rear, but heard the drone in cab is bad if the tips don't clear the back bumper.

Also...I have the Truxport Truxedo tonneau cover and love it. Fits in a budget, no annoying snaps to fight with, cross bed supports built in, rollable by one person OUTSIDE of the bed, and when rolled forward it uses no bed space.
    I have a cherrybomb pro single in dual out. It sounds gooooood. I think they sound 10 times better than a flowmaster.
    08 silverado
    K&N cai
    single in dual out cherry bomb pro
    leveling kit
    custom painted bow ties
    Bed liner
    Tinted windows
    20inch Cruser Alloy Switchblades
    Goodyear Eagle GT2 285/50/20
    1 truly heavy foot + Wait4meperformance SCT Handheld
    100 shot of Nitrous Dyno tune system
    SS front bumper