IIIIIIIIIIT’S……. FRIDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FINALLY A DECISION HAS BEEN REACHED.

Time to let you know who the winner of the ROCKER POD promotion is…. But first, I’d like to thank everyone who entered and for everyone’s support. It was a difficult decision, and as I stated earlier, thankfully I was not a part of. My team was quite impressed with all the entries and their ability to promote the ROCKER PODs for us. The conclusion was that all the vehicles would be great candidates to promote the ROCKER PODs. One entry in particular stood out from all the others, due to its originality, you’ll know why once you click on the link [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCvHOhAfcPw"]YouTube - rockerpods[/ame] . CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGTHING! Everyone at UTG agrees that 'The Sarge' will be a perfect “spokes vehicle” for the ROCKER PODs. We look forward to seeing the ROCKER PODs on 'The Sarge'. Everyone at Ultimate Truck Gear, including myself, is really excited about this build. We have not done an install on a Suburban yet. Way to go Steve and congratulations again on an extremely creative entry!

THE TEAM AT UTG CAN NOW GET BACK TO WORK…
Pete