GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Finally a decision ............

IIIIIIIIIIT’S……. FRIDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FINALLY A DECISION HAS BEEN REACHED.

Time to let you know who the winner of the ROCKER POD promotion is…. But first, I’d like to thank everyone who entered and for everyone’s support. It was a difficult decision, and as I stated earlier, thankfully I was not a part of. My team was quite impressed with all the entries and their ability to promote the ROCKER PODs for us. The conclusion was that all the vehicles would be great candidates to promote the ROCKER PODs. One entry in particular stood out from all the others, due to its originality, you’ll know why once you click on the link [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCvHOhAfcPw"]YouTube - rockerpods[/ame] . CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGTHING! Everyone at UTG agrees that 'The Sarge' will be a perfect “spokes vehicle” for the ROCKER PODs. We look forward to seeing the ROCKER PODs on 'The Sarge'. Everyone at Ultimate Truck Gear, including myself, is really excited about this build. We have not done an install on a Suburban yet. Way to go Steve and congratulations again on an extremely creative entry!

THE TEAM AT UTG CAN NOW GET BACK TO WORK…
    Pete
    "ROCK YOUR RIDE"

Congrats Springthing.

That video definately kicked my pms butt lol

06 Silverado 1500 W/T
    No mods as of yet
    Soon to come (When I get the money that is)

Legend
    Blog Entries

Wow is all I can say! That video is super impressive, and I feel like a mere padiwan in the presence of the Jedi master! I think that having a Suburban in the line up will definately open the field up for the Rocker Pods, I can't wait to see the install and before and afters. Congratulations Spring Thing, and thanks Pete for offering this great contest to all of the members on here.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Blog Entries

The sarge will rock with those on there. Especially with the new headights. Good Choice UTG.
    BRYAN

"IF YOU DON'T TREAT IT LIKE A TRUCK IT'S JUST A REALLY BIG CAR"

02' Avalanche 2500 Onyx Black
    8.1L Vortec
    43,000 miles

Springthing, you lucky sucker! Congrats on the win and enjoy those awesome Rocker Pods!
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 265K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

You luck sonofa..... j/k. Congrats Springthing! Well deserved, and yes the Sarge is a kick ass spokes truck.
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

Legend

Blog Entries

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Holy crap..!... I truly do not know what to say.....!.. I'm so glad the entry made that much of an impact. Thank your guys for me from the bottom of my heart. I do truly appreciate the chance to sport these RPs and have thought of them many times over since seeing them in November.

Dang... I wish I knew what to say...

I'd like to thank my parents for believing in me, and telling me that anything is possible. I'd like to thank the GMTC... without you this wouldn't even have been a twinkle in my eye.... I'd like to ...oh my gosh.. so many ppl.... (*blowing kisses here*).... thanks to my wife... she had to put up with the loud music in the basement for the few days it took me to get the entry together....

Again, thanks to Peter and everyone at Ultimate Truck Gear for the faith. I promise not to let you down... I'mma blog the he!! out of this stuff and will try to do you good - I will return the favour as much as I can.

Thanks for all the congratulatory responses..

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go outside and dance!!!

PS- We've added another dog to the mix... so the space cleared up in the back of the suburban is twice as much appreciated. The new Great Dane thanks you too!!!
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Legend

Blog Entries

Ok... since this last post, I've order a bullbar and some lights to add to the truck's front to bring it together so I'm ready for pictures when time comes... holy crap.. I don't know what to say... I won't be able to sleep.... I have to go dance some more..!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

You better get some pics up ASAP so I can see what they look like on a 'burb and talk the wife into buying a set for my birthday.
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

Blog Entries

Damn Steven!
    Nice entry video and a big SALUTE to the Sarge!

Congrats Brother!
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast