GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Quote Originally Posted by Drake_korthos View Post
    Hey ya'll, why don't we shoot for the weekend of the 17-19th of February? Just need to figure out a place if this works for ya'll! Lemme know!
    Sounds pretty good to me. Didn't you say you were near a Sonic or something? Let me know!
    2006 Trailblazer 4X4, 2.5" lift, Z71 rear springs, Skyjacker rear shocks
    Larry- KC7QJO

Quote Originally Posted by djthumper View Post
    Sounds pretty good to me. Didn't you say you were near a Sonic or something? Let me know!
    Yeah, there's a Sonic on Lake Mead between Rainbow & Jones. Here's the address: 6301 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV 89108

Like I said earlier, if that's a little far we can always meet elsewhere! I love drivin and have no problem gettin around town!

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

Yeah, there's a Sonic on Lake Mead between Rainbow & Jones. Here's the address: 6301 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV 89108

Like I said earlier, if that's a little far we can always meet elsewhere! I love drivin and have no problem gettin around town!
    I say lets roll with this plan for now. Why don't you see if you can get something worked out with them for a small area for us on either Friday evening or Saturday afternoon and we will start announcing it as such. Hopefully we can get more than just us there.

Sorry for the delay, I'll get in contact with that Sonic to see about setting up some spots for us. I'll set it up for February 18th (Saturday afternoon, exact time TBD). Need to know how many spots to hold though, will send everybody here a message to see if ya'll be able to make it! Anybody who's readin this, hit me up before the meet if you're interested in showin up!

You know I am down for it. I think mid afternoon works best for me right now.

BTW, found a local business in Henderson that's pretty awsome! http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/mem...emeautocustoms
    Extreme Auto Customs has quite a little shop goin on there (557 W Sunset Rd Henderson, NV 89011). If ya'll are lookin to do something to your ride, I'd check them out! Thought it was kinda cool to find a Local(ish) business here on the site!

Hey ya'll, just wanted to give ya a heads up about another opportunity for a meet up! Extreme Auto Customs is having a grand opening celebration this Saturday (March 31). They're located at: 557 WEST SUNSET RD HENDERSON, NEVADA 89011 phone number 702-565-5800. The event kicks off at 5PM. Now aside from them being located in Henderson, there's one other hitch: $5 fee for your ride, but that's also an automatic entry into their "Best In Show" competition. There'll be music, food, and a DJ. I'm plannin on heading down there to spread the word of GMTC to other GM people down there, hope to see ya'll down there too!

Too bad I just got the notification for this posting... I would have gone. This was a weekend off from working on the new SAR team stuff.

@djthumper , no worries the guys down at the shop are lookin at doing this once a month or so. Will be plenty of opportunities in the future! Will keep ya'll posted!

@djthumper , no worries the guys down at the shop are lookin at doing this once a month or so. Will be plenty of opportunities in the future! Will keep ya'll posted!
    Wow, I really have been getting notifications from this board late. From other sections it is fine....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by