GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85
  1. #61

    Default

    Sorry guys been stupid busy. I'd love a saturday meet. Just got to tie it down a week or 2 in advance.
    What do you have in your garage?
    02 Burb Z71/97 Blazer LT
    Nuttin but bowties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joshua T

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshuaT View Post
    Sorry guys been stupid busy. I'd love a saturday meet. Just got to tie it down a week or 2 in advance.
    No worries! Think we've all been pretty busy lately! I'll be volunteering at Lake Mead this Saturday, Moving into a new house the following Saturday, but should be clear the weekend of November 17 (Saturday as well!). Does that day work out for everybody else? Will just need a time and exact location if it does!

    2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

  3. #63

    Default

    Hello All. I am in las vegas, close to Russell and the 95.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Hello All. I am in las vegas, close to Russell and the 95.
    Welcome! as you probably saw, we're tryin to finalize the details for a local meet up. If you have any ideas, feel free to let us know! Lookin forward to meetin up with ya'll!

    2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

  5. #65
    Jr. Mechanic djthumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_korthos View Post
    No worries! Think we've all been pretty busy lately! I'll be volunteering at Lake Mead this Saturday, Moving into a new house the following Saturday, but should be clear the weekend of November 17 (Saturday as well!). Does that day work out for everybody else? Will just need a time and exact location if it does!
    The 17th could work for me if we go for late afternoon. I have training with the SAR team. I am only getting notifications 5 days after the postings in here. Let me know what we finally get worked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Hello All. I am in las vegas, close to Russell and the 95.
    Welcome! I hope you can make it to our little meet-up that we are working on.
    2006 Trailblazer 4X4, 2.5" lift, Z71 rear springs, Skyjacker rear shocks
    Larry- KC7QJO

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djthumper View Post
    The 17th could work for me if we go for late afternoon. I have training with the SAR team. I am only getting notifications 5 days after the postings in here. Let me know what we finally get worked out.
    !! Man, I'm SO SORRY about the late response!! The wife and I just moved into a new house and we JUST had our internet installed. We're now living in Henderson off of Boulder Highway by Wagon Wheel, I'm off every Saturday, so we still have time to figure out a time! Just for the sake of consistency, if ya'll would like to get a hold of me to figure something out my e-mail address is: drake_korthos@yahoo.com . So December 1, 8, 15, or 22nd if ya'll are interested. Just need a more precise time and place!

    2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

  7. #67
    Jr. Mechanic djthumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_korthos View Post
    !! Man, I'm SO SORRY about the late response!! The wife and I just moved into a new house and we JUST had our internet installed. We're now living in Henderson off of Boulder Highway by Wagon Wheel, I'm off every Saturday, so we still have time to figure out a time! Just for the sake of consistency, if ya'll would like to get a hold of me to figure something out my e-mail address is: drake_korthos@yahoo.com . So December 1, 8, 15, or 22nd if ya'll are interested. Just need a more precise time and place!
    I know the feeling... Once again I just got notified of this tonight. Right now the 15 or the 22nd I have nothing planned. On the 8th I am free starting around 3pm. Let me know, you can email me at larry@simonlv.net I should get it on my phone.
    2006 Trailblazer 4X4, 2.5" lift, Z71 rear springs, Skyjacker rear shocks
    Larry- KC7QJO

  8. #68

    Default

    Boy do we suck at getting together lol
    What do you have in your garage?
    02 Burb Z71/97 Blazer LT
    Nuttin but bowties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joshua T

  9. #69
    Jr. Mechanic djthumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshuaT View Post
    Boy do we suck at getting together lol
    LOL, it doesn't help that there is a 4-day delay in notifications!
    2006 Trailblazer 4X4, 2.5" lift, Z71 rear springs, Skyjacker rear shocks
    Larry- KC7QJO

  10. #70

    Default

    I'm going to blame that on the gov't lol
    What do you have in your garage?
    02 Burb Z71/97 Blazer LT
    Nuttin but bowties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joshua T

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GMTC Military Members ~ Going Overseas
    By Steve in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:03 AM
  2. All Members - Vote for GMTC on here
    By Steve in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:31 PM
  3. Members- The GMTC needs your feedback
    By Springthing in forum Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
  4. Members- The GMTC needs your feedback
    By Springthing in forum General Chevy & GM Tech Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
  5. Members- The GMTC needs your feedback
    By Springthing in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •