GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default CFM TBI Throttle Body Spacer

Well, I got mine in yesterday and installed it today. The installation was a bit more of a PITA than I expected, mostly thanks to the fuel lines not being long enough when the spacer is installed. I noticed an immediate increase in power both on the bottom and top end. My Suburban now chirps it's rear tires with no problems, something it could not do at Denver's altitude before. The top end has more get up and go as well. I'll see what kind of mileage improvements I get, if any. I'm making a trip to Amarillo, TX this weekend. Last time I went, I averaged 12.xx mpg.
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

i just put the same one on my 94 350tbi, it took a while for the comp to adjust but now it is and wow, i can easily boil the tires and im runnnin 33's headers+chip+spacer=lots of white smoke lol

Thats awesome. They have good products. I'm using one of their bored throttle bodies.

- '07 Silverado Classic - 4.3, 5spd, reg. cab, short bed, 2wd, silver....Magnaflow, K&N 63series kit, Hypertech Max Energy, CFM Tech tb, 180* tstat, McGaughys 2/4 drop, 275/55-17 tires(stock painted rims), billet grill, Pioneer cd, Sony Xplod speakers/sub, 1000w Crunch amp. Jba headers and Wynjammer s/c coming soon!
    - '98 Grand Prix GTP - modded - *SOLD*

Quote Originally Posted by rackchaser71 View Post
    i just put the same one on my 94 350tbi, it took a while for the comp to adjust but now it is and wow, i can easily boil the tires and im runnnin 33's headers+chip+spacer=lots of white smoke lol
    Is yours a 4x4? Which headers did you go with? That'll probably be my next mod. Also, which programmer did you go with?
    Scott

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'94 Chevy Suburban K1500
    3" exhaust w/ aero turbine non-baffled muffler
    CFM Technologies TB spacer
    CB w/ 44" whip antenna

i went with pace setter shorties from summit, they were the cheapest they had like 140, then i had true duals with an x pipe to some '07 stock mufflers off my step moms mustang gt, its not a programmer just a chip, its a hypertech, put it on a long time ago and it made a big difference, the spacer was 3rd to the mix, and it has helped alot too, oh and yes its 4X4, 2500 long bed reg cab with 14bolt 4:10s 33" tires