GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default GM promo commercials

i was watchin fox news tonight when i saw a commercial put on by chevrolet. its a new campaign they are pushing called the ownership experience i think. on it there was the cobalt and a malibu their minivan, and what made me write out this topic, the camaro! seeing this, i am guessing they are still releasing it? i have head so much saying it was and so much saying it wasnt, but when i research it, i keep comming up with answers that are unclear. maybe someone can give me a definate yes or no?
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

I'm pretty sure they are, I havent heard anything saying they wont...I really hope they do that car is awesome

my baby's gone..R.I.P 89' Chevy Silverado 5.7L
    looking for truck no engine 30'-42' or 88'-92'
    and a cheap miata any year
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    cars now..
    89 silverado (wrecked)
    86' cavelier wagon- a little less power than a kid on a skateboard-but she gets me from A-B

Legend

Blog Entries

I heard it was a yes as of....last week, I think?
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Quote Originally Posted by Springthing View Post
    I heard it was a yes as of....last week, I think?
    well good.
    by the way, congrats on the rocker pods. you have them installed yet?
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    Chris

Legend
    Blog Entries

Yes they are releasing the Camaro, they already have thousands of them sitting in the assembly plant parking lot up in Oshawa. I am not sure if it is plant 1 or 2, but I saw pictures on Car Domain of all the Camaro's. We were also told that the government stepped in and regulated what type of Camaro GM can sell for now, for the first one to two years they can only sell a V-6 model because of fuel economy. But after the break in period GM will be able to release a V-8 SS version, and there is also talk of a small V-8 for better fuel economy. In my opinion what happened to the day's where people bought a muscle car because of power, and when did it become all about fuel economy. I guess I will have to wait until 2012 for my 7.0LS7 supercharged super Camaro, which by the way is an actual concept RS/SS GM has in the drawing board.

MUSCLE CAR=PERFORMANCE
    REAL TRUCKS=PERFORMANCE+WORK HORSE
    ANYTHING ELSE=FUEL ECONOMY
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

i found this website. i am pretty excited about what i see. i built one hell of a car for less than $40k

http://www.chevrolet.com/allnewcamaro/#camaro=home
    Chris

I saw a brand new yellow 2010 Camaro leaving a local school last week. I must say it looked great!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

where ever the pipeline takes me in canada
    Blog Entries

While I know here in Canada we have the option of buying the new V8 SS it's a very sharp looking car and it's not badly priced out either to its only $48,000 for the full loads the V-8 SS I got a photo of one in my miscellaneous photos. It was a car they were showing at the Edmonton car show about two months ago.

i got on chevy's website and built a fully loaded SS2 for 38k
    Chris

I was in 1 the other day and it is awesome. They are all over the Detroit area.
    2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ex. Cab, Fire Red, 6.6L Duramax LMM Equipped with UTG Rocker Pods

AMSOIL is the only oil company that...,"Recommends 25,000 mile oil changes","Gives up to four times better wear protection","Warranties your engine against oil related failure"

Preferred Customers Save up to 30% Click here!!!
    Executive Direct Jobber ZO# 1695636
    Scott Douglass 248-721-1002
    Order online:
    www.1st-synthetics.com