After having my 'new' 2005 Tahoe for only a month I discovered yesterday two small dings in the chrome on my rear bumper. It's nothing major but it's bugging the heck out of me already just knowing that it's there plus now rust has a place to fester. I've seen some replacements online...but was wondering what kind of a job this is. Is it fairly easy or better left to a professional?