GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Quaker State Torque Power

Im think im gonna putting it in my truck.
    But was wonder what yall think about it.

and if anybody is using is?
    Last edited by Duncan_Z71; 04-30-2009 at 08:05 AM. Reason: misspelling
    2001 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71
    Spectre Air Intake
    Blacked Out Front And Rear Bowtie.
    285 BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A
    Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Tinted Windows
    Sony Stereo
    JL Door Speakers.
    8000k HIDS

Blog Entries

I used this before I switched to Amsoil. It is ok. Not as good as Mobil 1. I like the convience of Amsoil extended drain intervals. And the reputation behind the product. I will always use it from now on. If you have multiple vehicles and/or yard equipment, atv's or the such, become a preferred customer and the price drops dramatically for Amsoil. Instant message 1stSynthetics he can give you details. I went through him and was very pleased with his customer service and the oil showed up in a couple of days.
    BRYAN

"IF YOU DON'T TREAT IT LIKE A TRUCK IT'S JUST A REALLY BIG CAR"

02' Avalanche 2500 Onyx Black
    8.1L Vortec
    43,000 miles

yea. i was just wondering. im trying to get some better performance in it. i got penzziol in it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bry2500 View Post
    I used this before I switched to Amsoil. It is ok. Not as good as Mobil 1. I like the convience of Amsoil extended drain intervals. And the reputation behind the product. I will always use it from now on. If you have multiple vehicles and/or yard equipment, atv's or the such, become a preferred customer and the price drops dramatically for Amsoil. Instant message 1stSynthetics he can give you details. I went through him and was very pleased with his customer service and the oil showed up in a couple of days.
    You can learn more than you ever wanted to know about oil at bobistheoilguy.com I use the Quaker Torque and have no complaints. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan_Z71 View Post
    yea. i was just wondering. im trying to get some better performance in it. i got penzziol in it right now.

The best performance you can get out of any oil is AMSOIL 100% synthetic lubricants.

High Performance Products Brochure

930,599 Mile Engine
    2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ex. Cab, Fire Red, 6.6L Duramax LMM Equipped with UTG Rocker Pods

AMSOIL is the only oil company that...,"Recommends 25,000 mile oil changes","Gives up to four times better wear protection","Warranties your engine against oil related failure"

Preferred Customers Save up to 30% Click here!!!
    Executive Direct Jobber ZO# 1695636
    Scott Douglass 248-721-1002
    Order online:
    www.1st-synthetics.com

I'm not a fan of QS it used to sludge up motors, stay away buy Mobil 1 or Amsoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I'm not a fan of QS it used to sludge up motors, stay away buy Mobil 1 or Amsoil.

I have heard that before but I have never used QS.

royal purple :P good stuff dyno proven when used in every thing from your motor,transmission,transfercase, and diff's

Quote Originally Posted by grimreapersshadow View Post
    royal purple :P good stuff dyno proven when used in every thing from your motor,transmission,transfercase, and diff's
    Royal purple is no better than Mobil 1, Mobil is actually better. I think might want to try Amsoil . How much for 5 qt and a filter? I think you can run it 20,000 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Royal purple is no better than Mobil 1, Mobil is actually better. I think might want to try Amsoil . How much for 5 qt and a filter? I think you can run it 20,000 miles.
    Up to 25,000 miles or 1 year. You can go further with oil analysis. PM me your truck details an I will send you over a price. AMSOIL prohibits posting pricing below retail in open forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by