GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legend
    Blog Entries

It looks like a lot of people showed up despite the weather, It rained at my house on saturday really bad. Sunday it was just cloudy, I wish I would have went now that I saw these pictures. I am really liking that Road Armor bumper on the 03-06 Silverado, that would look pretty sweet on my truck I think but in silver of course. I noticed the hoards of people around that NBS with the 20 inch lift, those trucks can't be practical to actually drive but they do look cool. Thanks for posting some of the action for us, hopefully some of the other guys check this out.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

It was very busy on Saturday, it rained for an hour or so. I also like that road armor bumper, there were quite a few to look at. This was the first time I have been to that show and I believe I will be attending every year from here on out. Everyone I talked to said the Indy show is the largest.
    2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ex. Cab, Fire Red, 6.6L Duramax LMM Equipped with UTG Rocker Pods

AMSOIL is the only oil company that...,"Recommends 25,000 mile oil changes","Gives up to four times better wear protection","Warranties your engine against oil related failure"

Preferred Customers Save up to 30% Click here!!!
    Executive Direct Jobber ZO# 1695636
    Scott Douglass 248-721-1002
    Order online:
    www.1st-synthetics.com

Legend
    Blog Entries

Is the show your talking about in Indianapolis called Havoc? I always see one advertised in Truckin' magazine called Havoc, and when I looked it up it was like a 6 hour drive for me. I don't know if my truck could take all that abuse on the highway, those gears in the back would be red hot! Well I am definately going to have to try and make it down to Lima this summer, at least so I know how far and what it's like down there.

No it's the same show , 4-Wheel Jamboree. If you had Sever Gear in the rear of that truck it would not get hot(I had to say it). Lima was only a 2 hour drive for me, I'm near Ann Arbor, MI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12