GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Question Help. I cant find color match door handles for my truck.

I have a 2007 Silverado Crew Cab that I am wanting to put painted door handles on. Doors and tailgate actually. I have searched and searched trying to find them but I am at a loss. I tried ebay too. The color of my pick-up is called blue granite metallic. Color code is U 928L. I am not sure what the color is called for GMC trucks. But either way if anyone knows where I can find some or have some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Adam

you should be able to order painted matched door handles from the dealer i believe
    2004 chevy silverado "northwest edition" lifted on 35's

1990 cherokee lifted on 32's

Jr. Mechanic

I don't know if you will be able to get that color from the dealer.I know they have mirror covers but not all the colors though. GM direct only shows chrome door handles.I had a hard time finding my color which is dark cherry. So I gave up and bought satin black handles and mirror covers.

Quote Originally Posted by BowTie4Life View Post
    I have a 2007 Silverado Crew Cab that I am wanting to put painted door handles on. Doors and tailgate actually. I have searched and searched trying to find them but I am at a loss. I tried ebay too. The color of my pick-up is called blue granite metallic. Color code is U 928L. I am not sure what the color is called for GMC trucks. But either way if anyone knows where I can find some or have some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Adam

Go down to the dealer and give them your VIN. They will be able to match your truck color perfectly. I don't know if they will have your door handles in that color but you can at least have your current door handles painted with the matching paint.
    2011 Chevy Silverado 3500HD, Dmax/Allison, Taupe Gray Metallic, Line-x over the Rail & Rockers, S&B Intake, Banks Monster Exhaust, Rigid Dually D2's, Cognito Leveling Kit, Cognito Steering Braces plus much more.

"Suburban" There is no Substitute.:great:

SOLD - My Loaded up 02 2500 Suburban.

I saw some on eBay a couple days ago. Didn't notice if your color was listed but there was a long list of colors available. The covers i'm referring to were actually plastic covers that were applied over the existing handle and surround that were applied with 3m tape. They weren't actual replacement handles.