GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok, so it's been a long time coming, and darn it I should have done this in the first place.
    My scanner is older than the t-rex bone my dog found the other day, so it's frustrating as anything to use. Given the amount of sheets in the restoration packet it would take me a month of Sundays to scan it all. So what I did was I took all of the pertinent data (IMO) and put it in an excel file. Now this is only for the 1993 model year, covering C and K models in both 1500, and 2500 weight classes, and the C/K1500 blazer for the 1993 year. The only data you won't find is the breakdown of the packages you could have gotten at the time of manufacture. However since all that info is located in RPO codes in your glove box, and Dr. Zero has provided us with a mosterous RPO compendium, I didn't see any reason to include it.

http://www.geocities.com/trailleadr/93suburban.xls

Some of the info was repeated. This is simply because the packet repeats info, and I may not have realized I entered it twice. I did my best to consolodate, so as not to be repetitive.

:D Enjoy! :D

A couple final thoughts. I'm fairly certain that this data for the most part applies to suburbans from 1992 through to 1995. Maybe MNburbon can verify if this information matches what he has on his 1995 restoration packet.

I also noticed that there are some inaccuracies. For instance my 'burban has the front work lamp under the hood, that the packet claims was not an option for my vehicle... :? Also it claims that only blazer's got the front tow hooks, and I have those as well.
    So don't yell at me if the info is not correct based on what you have. I copied it right from the GM restoration packet, and I assume no liability for accuracy, as again this is reproduced directly from a GM packet.

Thanks Traileadr this is interesting stuf
    Peter Smet
    Haasdonk, Belgium

No problem. Sorry it took so long. Hope some of that info helps you.

I have to call & request one for my yukon

LMC magazines have in the front a section that allows the owner to research their vehicle in some detail concerning plant, engine etc
    "The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change."

Carl Rogers

2004 GMC Yukon, 4X4 SLT, 5.3L Vortex, leather interior...

Trail Master 2.5" leveling kit, Skyjacker shocks up front, EGR 1.25" Fender Flares

Putco Punch Grille Insert, gamut of Putco chrome accesories, IPCW chrome/clear taillights, velour dash cover by CoverKing

Running on 265/70/17 Cooper Discover AT3's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12