GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Ugh proggrammers??

I had a hypertech econ chip that i installed but then decided i didnt like it but when i returned it i didnt set my truck back to stock and now i have a edge evolution programmer but it wont let me change anything because im not at stock settings any ideas on what to do?
    2008 1500 LTZ 5.3L V8
    *LIFTED
    *EDGE EVOLUTIOIN
    *KMC WHEELS
    *ALPINE SYSTEM

Legend
    Blog Entries

This might not work but it can't hurt either, try to disconnect the battery overnight and then hook it back up. The computer will have to go through the re-learn cycle again, but it might also make it forget the upgrade settings too. If not the this will get your question back to the top!
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

you could see if the dealer will flash the computer for you

x2

The dealer can reflash with their Tech II. Basically, it reads the VIN and does a default program based off the VIN. Not sure how much they charge for that.
    2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 in Black

6" BDS Suspension Lift | 3" BDS Body Lift |17" Rock Crawler Stellies | 35" Cooper STTs | 4.56 Yukon Gears | AirAid CAI and TBS | Flowmaster 40s | HyperPAC Programmer

2001 TJ Sahara in Sienna

3.5" RE Suspension Lift | 33x12.50 Baja MTZs | D30/44 | ROKMEN Merc Front Bumper | Warn Rockcrawler Rear w/ Carrier | Warn M8000 Winch

Quote Originally Posted by masterfoxscout View Post
    x2

The dealer can reflash with their Tech II. Basically, it reads the VIN and does a default program based off the VIN. Not sure how much they charge for that.
    thanks lol i work at the bodyshop at a dealership i had a buddy come to my house and do it cuz it ended up disabling my truck but it works good now