GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. So Amy has THE truck for spot light hunting lol. Bet you if you drove down the highway at night with all those lights on everybody would pull off when they saw you coming thinking, "What in the hell is a 747 doing landing on this road?" lol.

The fool learns not from the wise man, but the wise man from the fool.

2004 Silverado 4x4 (Suzie)
    6" Fabtech Suspension Lift
    35" NITTO Terra Grapplers
    18" MB Wheels Predators
    Thrush Turbo Series Mufflers
    on true dual exhaust
    Grille by Option Racing

1952 3600
    Finally getting torn down to the frame.

Default Amtrack

Mine had a name when I bought it.
    1985 c20 Suburban "Amtrack"
    7.4 liter project

no name for me. when you name a pet, you are locked in, and i am not willing to give my baby up, so i have a jane doe
    2000 silverado with a 5.3l v8, shorty headers, upgraded plugs, 10 mil wires, magnaflow high flow cats, flowmaster 80 series muffler(2 in 2 out) w/ 18 inch stainless silverline tips. i have a k&n CIA. its a 4x4 z71 offroad package. Ls model.
    extended cab 160k miles, truxedo low profile bed cover, diablo sport predator tuner.
    reman tranny @ 130k miles
    Chris

Legend
    Blog Entries

That's so funny you mentioned about the 747, I have been told that's what it looks like coming down the road. The other night I was siting at the end of our street with no lights on waiting for my mom to pull up in fron of the house, when I saw her I turned them all on at the same time. I could hear her yelling out the window at me, "Shut those **** m******* f******** lights off!" I guess she had a bad night, because the next morning she told me they looked awesome and then proceeded to tell me that I needed to get a set of 4" fog lights for my front bumper which is now vacant. FYI I have a set of PIAA 510 yellow ion fog lights lined up, just need the $250 and I'll be good to go.

"LET THERE BE LIGHT, AND THEN LET THERE BE MORE LIGHT!"
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

I call my baby Bulldog6. My back end sits about one inch lower than the front for now and right after I got the lift done a guy stopped just to look at it and said that where he was from that is called bulldoggin' (my friends and I had never heard this before). And the 6, well thats an Army thing.
    2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 Crew Cab
    8in ProComp Suspension Lift, 4in Shackle Flip Kit, 3in Performance Products Body Lift, 17x9 Moto Metal wheels, 35x12.50x17 ProComp Xterrains, K&N cold air intake kit, Custom 3in exhaust, GoRhrino Black spring loaded steps, Truxedo Bed Cover, "SS" style Instrument Cluster with blue pointers and Trans Temp Gauge, JVC indash touchscreen DVD player, 2 MTX 10in subwoofers, Sony Xplode 1000watt amp, Radio Shack CB with dual black whips, Optima yellow top battery

Haven't named alot of my cars, but I talk to them! ;)

I did name my Trans Am Steve...don't know why it just came out one day...And even now I think sports cars should be girls and trucks should be boys' names, but it stuck
    Rachel
    FL

'05 Trailblazer LT

Heartbeat of America!

Allison,
    After her tranny.
    Some times shes called the rig or some other choice words when my wife has to park her.
    Trevor - Huntington Beach, CA
    2007 GMC 2500 4X4

mine's a litte explicit, so here's the pg-13 version..... "The African American" ...... i'll let you guys put 2 and 2 together!! i hope you're able to laugh about it and not jump all over me!!:na:
    Scott-Mississippi
    1996 Silverado
    *Mostly stock for now
    *Soon to be airbag project..

LOL. I think I'm going to have to look at lighting up my 4x4 a little more. I do like the lights behind the grill but I think my grill is a little to thick for that to look so good. Allison btw is very close to what my step daughter named my wife's 03 Durango, Alice. I figured it would be princess or some character from Dora lol but Alice works. I've heard the term bulldogging before but wasn't sure what it meant. I heard it out at Glamis when I lived in SoCal (Fontana for anybody that knows that area). My truck actually sits about an inch lower in the back from normal wear and tear. I'm about to add an add-a-leaf kit to bring her back up. Oh and as far as the names (girls for cars and guys for trucks), I think it comes from being around my grandfather growing up, but all mechanical things are she's to me lol. Nice names guys.

The fool learns not from the wise man, but the wise man from the fool.

2004 Silverado 4x4 (Suzie)
    6" Fabtech Suspension Lift
    35" NITTO Terra Grapplers
    18" MB Wheels Predators
    Thrush Turbo Series Mufflers
    on true dual exhaust
    Grille by Option Racing

1952 3600
    Finally getting torn down to the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by chevygurl View Post
    Haven't named alot of my cars, but I talk to them! ;)

I did name my Trans Am Steve...don't know why it just came out one day...And even now I think sports cars should be girls and trucks should be boys' names, but it stuck
    My 76 Trans Am isn't named but I do call it a she. On the other hand, my 77 Formula is named Spot and is definitely a he. It has too much testosterone not to be.
    Gary

99 K 1500 Suburban
    78 Silverado Big 10 w/factory 454
    00 S-10 Blazer
    1976 Trans Am
    1980 Honda CB900 Custom

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast