GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Some Changes

Lookin' Good!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Sr. Apprentice

Your truck looks super awesome! I love how clean and sleek it looks, as well as the fact that it looks like its brand new!

2009 Sierra SLT 5.3L
    -> FlowPro Cat-back dual exhaust
    -> AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
    -> OEM Blacked out Tail lights
    -> Recon LED Smoked 3rd Brake Lights
    -> Projector Headlights
    -> Custom Z71 Vinyl
    Coming Soon:
    -> Diablo Programmer
    -> 4" Lift or 2" lvling kit
    -> New wheels
    -> Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover
    -> Blacked out badges with some badge removals
    -> Limo Tint

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Mike like I said before your truck IS hot rod custom, I am a huge fan of billet and aluminum and those Budnik wheels are just something you don't see everyday on trucks. I love the mixing of the different GM models, and before I saw your truck I never knew the 99-02 trucks would accept the 03-06 tail lights but I learned something new when I saw that. I know for a fact that you have to confuse people with what year your truck is, but I think I would get confused when ordering parts for it. I couldn't remember what I was ordering it for, tahoe.....or sierra.,...........or Silverado or all of the above. Great work on the truck, and keep up the great street style even though it is lowered.
    Thanks Amy,I 1st want to said Welcome Back.As everyone knows it takes alot of Time,Hard Work and Alot of $$$,I wanted to build a Truck that would first look Good and 2nd Have people guess at what year and model my Truck is.And last everyone thinks that it is a 2/4 Drop,went its only been lower 2ins out Back.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Quote Originally Posted by adampaul1964 View Post
    I like it a lot, especially the way you've used O.E.M. parts to customize it. Welcome to the club! I call it O.E.M. CUSTOM!
    Thanks Adam,There are alot of sharp looking Ride's on This site.

Quote Originally Posted by adidasboy918 View Post
    I love how your truck looks. I can defintely tell you take great care of your truck, it doesn't even look like it's 10 yrs old and with the OEM parts it really gives it a unique look.
    Thanks you for the nice Words,Where is Yucaipa,in Calif?

100 miles east of LA, a hour west of Palm Springs if that helps any. or 15-20 mins east of San Bernardino if you know where that is.
    Peter

2007 Silverado LT Crew NNBS 5.3
    Stock 20"
    Black Powdercoated Billet Gas Door
    LineX Bedliner
    Go Rhino Dom II Bars
    Work in Progress
    1952 Chrysler 2dr Windsor } Mine and Dad's
    1966 Ford Mustang

Former Cars
    2000 civic hx Moded
    1993 Probe simi moded
    1985 Nissan 4x4 Kingcab

So*Cal Group

Quote Originally Posted by Alaster View Post
    Your truck looks super awesome! I love how clean and sleek it looks, as well as the fact that it looks like its brand new!
    Thank you for the nice words.I wash it every week,Weather Permitting,and Clay bar around every 3 Months,and wax Twice a year.I have 134K,on the Truck.It runs as good as the day I got it.It has been the Best Car or Truck I have every Owned.

where ever the pipeline takes me in canada
    Blog Entries

I'll be the first to accept im not a big fan of white trucks but judging from your truck you take a lot of care and attention to your truck and I've got to applaud you. Nice sharp looking truck!

Quote Originally Posted by poncho08 View Post
    I'll be the first to accept im not a big fan of white trucks but judging from your truck you take a lot of care and attention to your truck and I've got to applaud you. Nice sharp looking truck!
    Thank you,For the Nice Comment.Of all the Cars and Trucks that I have had,this is the 1st White one.
    Last edited by 99'HEARTBEAT; 05-26-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Default truck looks great!

your truck looks really good, they say imitation is the best form of flatery and since I already copied your cassette cubby, I was wondering what modifications you had to make to your wiring for your taillights. I just ordered an 03 set for my truck and want to make sure I have everything I need when they get here thanks for the help in advance.
    2000 Silverado Z71 Whipple Supercharger, JBA Headers,3" cat back Flowmaster Exhaust, Volant cai, Pioneer Preimer deck,Orion subwoofer,03 signal light mirrors,03 taililghts